Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2008, 03:16 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

luvpeace101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Mean Webkinz in the Clubhouse!!??

I was in the clubhouse when this message popped up! What is this supposed to mean? There were only two Webkinz in the room and I just wanted type "Bye!". I didn't do anything wrong. Maybe somebody reported me when I didn't do anything wrong. Well, before this other Webkinz and I was talking about the upcoming movie, "Twilight". Then this Cocoa Dinosaur (It's name was Nessa) was saying "I'm so cute" constantly. Well, me and the other Webkinz were talking about "Twilight" and the Webkinz said, "So I don't care" like two times. Then, she said "Look at all of you, you're so tiny and I'm so big!" This got me mad and the other little Webkinz. The Webkinz I was talking to was a large Webkinz Bat so, that peson probably reported the Webkinz Cocoa Dinosaur for being so rude and mean. The she said, "I love" and then, "me" then "because I'm so cute" Yeah, this Webkinz was being mean, rude, and annoying and I almost said "That Webkinz cocoa dinosaur is so annoying" but I didnt. I didnt want to lose the privelage of having KinzChat Plus. This is probably why Ganz didn't let us use KinzChat Plus for a long time. Now I see what they mean.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz clubhouse reminder.jpg (40.8 KB, 27 views)
luvpeace101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2008, 03:21 PM   #2
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 
Default Re: Mean Webkinz in the Clubhouse!!??

Yes, some people just don't seem to get over themselves. Also some others will report people when nothing has been said by them - just to see what Ganz will do. It makes it very hard for those who want to use it the way it was intended.
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 03:25 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

luvpeace101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Mean Webkinz in the Clubhouse!!??

View Post Originally Posted by Asacardimus
Yes, some people just don't seem to get over themselves. Also some others will report people when nothing has been said by them - just to see what Ganz will do. It makes it very hard for those who want to use it the way it was intended.
yea it gets me really mad!
luvpeace101 is offline Female
Closed