Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2012, 09:26 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
BennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guide

Default Re: For me, No T-Shirt Designer means...

Hey everyone, not to be rude or anything, but this thread's filled up with rants, not ideas.

Anyway, I'd just spend the extra money. Sorry I don't have any great ideas. Except maybe there could be a thread on here, and each member post a pic of a pet with some item on? I don't know. Or someone could post on it, "I need a pic of a __(pet)__ with a __(clothes)__ on."
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2012, 10:39 PM   #12
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

the 'i need a pic of __ with a __ on' sounds like a great idea

i remember a member suggesting something like the Room Designer thats on WI, but with all the pets and the clothing items, but the staff said that there is just too many pets, and too many clothing items

but your idea sounds fantastic!
wenjun is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 09:42 AM   #13
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

I'm sorry this has been happening! The same thing has been happening to me. Fortunatly, all you need to do is use a different browser such as internet explorer. I hope it works for you!

Good luck and have fun!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 09:49 AM   #14
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

View Post Originally Posted by fishypuffy123
I'm sorry this has been happening! The same thing has been happening to me. Fortunatly, all you need to do is use a different browser such as internet explorer. I hope it works for you!

Good luck and have fun!
Ganz is retiring the T-Shirt Designer
wenjun is offline Female
Old 03-09-2012, 11:36 AM   #15
e're all jolly

Candycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to behold

Sorry I haven't been checking this in ages. xD
These are all such lovely ideas. c: I'm considering them all at the moment ==
Candycat609 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2012, 11:54 AM   #16
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

You can always send an e-mail about how much you want it back.

Sometimes they have changed decisions based on mails.

Happy St. Patrick's Day - March 17th

Support the NO SOPA movement - stay aware of upcoming legislation.
Member: Save the Twinkees! & other Hostess treats. Join in the Are You Game? section.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 03-10-2012, 06:22 AM   #17
e're all jolly

Candycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to behold

Hmm. I'm quite shy when it comes to sending Ganz emails.
I've sent them one once, about one of the next candykinz being a webkinz Chocolate Cat (Because I thought that would've been cute. >w<), but then, I'm not really bothered that it wasn't put on there. xD

When I can pluck up the courage, I'll email them. :L
Candycat609 is offline Female
Old 03-10-2012, 06:59 AM   #18
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

View Post Originally Posted by dancerchick914
It stands for Webkinz Next Top Model.
Thanks!

I totally forgot about that you could see what you look like with certain clothing, so on the last 3-4 days before it retired, I had a clothing spree there xD
I have tons of Lava Dragon Pics saved to my computer now xD
Closed

Tags
soa, think outside the [box]