Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2012, 07:42 AM   #1
e're all jolly
Webkinz :)

Candycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to behold

Red face Unanswered: For me, No T-Shirt Designer means...

I can't see what my webkinz look like with certain clothes on!

I used the T-Shirt designer to see what my webbies would look like with certain clothes on (rockstar jacket, jeans, ect.) if I wanted to get them new clothes.

I don't like it when clothes are partually floating off of webkinz. It's somewhat distracting for me.

Has anyone got any other ideas for how to see how my webkinz will look in certain clothes?

Thank you for reading and replying.
Candycat609 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2012, 07:52 AM   #2

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

Default Re: For me, No T-Shirt Designer means...

I think a lot of people try Webkinz clothes on TSD! Is it gone off WW
Koodo is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 10:31 AM   #3
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

i cant think of even 1 reason why they are retiring it, many people use it for WNTMs here on WI and of course do the same as you, try a clothing on a pet to see if they look ok
wenjun is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 02:31 PM   #4

mitfy has disabled reputation

NO more TSD? OH NO! That is so not fair. I guess not many people wanted them.
mitfy is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 05:08 PM   #5
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

I can't believe they're taking it away, I really loved that thing. D: It'll make a huge impact on WNTMing for sure. D:

Well, the clubhouse is a great place to see what various outfits look like. And in the estore and kinzstyle outlet there are examples....I do see what you mean though, sometimes they fit certain pets weirdly. :p

You could also ask a friend on WI that has the clothing item to show you what it looks like on a dog, cat, lizard, etc. It's not the same of course, but it would be better than nothing. :3
Old 03-03-2012, 05:19 PM   #6
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I have no idea why Ganz would want to retire the Webkinz T Shirt designer. It should have another year
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 05:19 PM   #7
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by wenjun
...many people use it for WNTMs...
OK, I give! What is WNTM?
mlh is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 05:23 PM   #8
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mlh
It stands for Webkinz Next Top Model.
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 05:24 PM   #9
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by mlh
A Webkinz Next Top Model. You dress your pets according to themes and such competing for the title of top model. You can find lots in the food section. See the club below, you can ask more there.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ome-er-689107/
Old 03-03-2012, 05:47 PM   #10
☆Qweety☆

qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!

I really don't like that they took it away I used it a lot! Now I don't know what I'm going to do without it. Also the values for the clothes you get from that are going to shoot up.
qweety is offline Female
Closed

Tags
soa, think outside the [box]