Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 02:53 PM   #1
:)
Webkinz :)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Answered: Mazin' Hamsters Won't Load

I Adopted My New Mazin' Hamster (The Honey Hamster) & I'm trying to do Mazes but the Mazin' Hamster program won't load..... Please Help!

Last edited by iNFiNiTY93; 10-01-2010 at 03:05 PM..
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by doodlergirl
I was having a lot of white screens until I tried this:

I only can get it to play in Mozilla/FireFox, BUT I have to go to it first thing after signing on. If I go to anything else first, I get a white screen. If I get a white screen, I can't just log out and try again or it won't work... but if I close the whole screen and reopen it, sign in, and go to it first, it works for me 100% of the time.

Good luck.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2010, 04:05 PM   #2

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

Default Re: Mazin' Hamsters Won't Load

Aw I'm sorry
Try using the "Contact Us" section in the WW newspaper
You get your answer the next time you log in
I hoped I helped
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 10-02-2010, 04:31 PM   #3

6Jedis wears the mantle of perfection with grace6Jedis wears the mantle of perfection with grace6Jedis wears the mantle of perfection with grace6Jedis wears the mantle of perfection with grace6Jedis wears the mantle of perfection with grace6Jedis wears the mantle of perfection with grace6Jedis wears the mantle of perfection with grace

That is happening to us too. We just got 2 hamsters today (our first time ever trying mazin hamsters). It looks like it loads then it is a white screen. We even downloaded the plug app. they say to. Did you get yours to work?
6Jedis is offline Female
Old 10-02-2010, 04:47 PM   #4
:)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by 6Jedis
That is happening to us too. We just got 2 hamsters today (our first time ever trying mazin hamsters). It looks like it loads then it is a white screen. We even downloaded the plug app. they say to. Did you get yours to work?
No. I didn't get mine to work unfortunately . But I Emailed GANZ so hopefully I'll get a response.
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2010, 07:08 AM   #5
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Perhaps some ideas in post 3 of this thread might help.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-gone-656525/

I'm having the same problem, and this is where I'm starting.

Good luck... please post if anything helps.
Old 10-04-2010, 12:11 PM   #6

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

If you can't load hampsters. Close out your browser and clear you cache and then restart you browser. I have noticed that hampsters has a problem with Internet Explorer esspecialy so I play them on fire fox and it seems to work a lot better and I don't get white screens anymore.
camplittleangel is offline Female
Old 10-04-2010, 01:36 PM   #7
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

For me, this turned out to be a browser issue. I am able to get back in to Mazin Hamsters using Firefox.

I did try everything in the post besides that first, but it is what worked.

Good luck.
Old 10-04-2010, 01:38 PM   #8
denissa99pestisor

denissa is a jewel in the roughdenissa is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by iNFiNiTY93
I Adopted My New Mazin' Hamster (The Honey Hamster) & I'm trying to do Mazes but the Mazin' Hamster program won't load..... Please Help!
and mee to...........and i have intel pentium.......unitywebplayer
denissa is offline Female
Old 10-04-2010, 07:50 PM   #9
hat?!

Tcat77 is a glorious beacon of lightTcat77 is a glorious beacon of lightTcat77 is a glorious beacon of light

it never loads for me, but i don't own a hamster.
Denissa, cool bed in your avvie! where did you get it?
Tcat77 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2010, 08:02 PM   #10
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Tcat77
it never loads for me, but i don't own a hamster.
Denissa, cool bed in your avvie! where did you get it?
Tcat... I believe that is the Pet Specific Item for the Webkinz Signature Cow. Hope that helps!

Peace, Jenn
Closed

Tags
melissa‚ô•