Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 02:52 PM   #11
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: this maybe a silly question but...

YOur webkinz account will expire on given day unless you log in another pet. If you do your expiration date will move one year from the day you logged it in. If your account expires, you have 90 days to get another pet. Even if you let it expire, and then buy another pet and save your account, all your stuff and kinzcash will still be there.

Your question was not a silly one and it's good that you had the courage to ask it. When I first started webkinz, instead of joining WI and just asking questions, I surfed the web until I found answers (which took hours).
I hope I answered your questions
muzicfreak is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2009, 08:43 AM   #12
I'm now a
Webkinz :)

x-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to behold

If your account expires you lose everything your items,pets,money,ect. If it's about to expire then they will give you some time to buy a new Webkinz but if you don't get a new Webkinz in time they will give you 14 days or grace then you only have 2 more weeks to buy a new Webkinz. If you don't buy a new Webkinz in 2 weeks then that means you can't play on that account ever again. Hope you reach your big goal of 100 Webkinz!!! I hope this helped a bit and I hope your account NEVER expires!!! Well have fun in Webkinz World!! This is not a silly question at all!! It took me a while to understand but once you get it's not confusing at all!!

Hope this helped

Sincerely,

x-tiff
x-tiff is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 10:06 PM   #13
Loonie1212 is a jewel in the roughLoonie1212 is a jewel in the rough

Exclamation Re: this maybe a silly question but...

View Post Originally Posted by x-tiff
If you don't buy a new Webkinz in 2 weeks then that means you can't play on that account ever again.
This part is incorrect. I have had several accounts expire. Most I mailed away things to others first, but others whole usernames went untouched. I then after over 6 MONTHS adopted new pets and it was ALL there. I even have two more in the wings. I am just trying to consolidate all of them and it takes work/time. Since I can't mail more than once a day to the same account it gets tedious. I know it was over 6 months.

Good Luck!
-Loon
Loonie1212 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 10:44 PM   #14
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

As everyone told you if it expires they give a grace period, then you cant play anymore till you renew it,but everthing will stay just as you leave it!!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 01:36 AM   #15

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I read on another thread that an expired account goes dormant, and you can renew it anytime up to a year later by adopting another pet.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 01:44 AM   #16
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

WOW...this was all "news" to me...all I had ever heard about an expiring acct. was that you had the 2 weeks to correct the issue, & adopt a new pet to continue the acct....Thats all I knew about it...some have had 6mos-1yr??? WOW...I wouldn't have imagined THAT...huh...its neat though!
Old 06-08-2009, 11:10 AM   #17
MicsKinz
Gift Guru

AddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

It's really cool that they give you time to reactivate your account. I didn't think that they would delete your account that quickly, but it's nice to know that firsthand from someone.

But they do give you a full year from your LAST adoption to keep the account active. Even a L'il Kinz will do it!
AddictedMom is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 12:20 PM   #18
Lil Kinz
turbo is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm so sorry, I'm a newbie in webkinz. I guess my question will be a silly one too.
My mom and my sister like to buy little kinzs for me whnever they go to the store.
The problem is I have a lot of little one in my account, can i continute to have one account with 120 or more webbies ? please help! thankyou very much.
Closed