Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2008, 09:19 PM   #1
elcome to Eggtown
Webkinz :)

PanaBanana is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Maxed out account?

I know you should have 100< webkinz on one account. Is there anyone here who has more? Also, do people have over 100 rooms in their house? Are these just precautions so Webkinz won't be slow, or are there more serious issues with these limits? If its a speed problems, I wont worry I have a quad core beast of a computer....Thanks for helping!
PanaBanana is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2008, 09:39 PM   #2
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: Maxed out account?

I know of people who have more than 100 pets, but I personally would not do it. It will cause a speed issue, but I think it could also increase the number of glitches.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 09:46 PM   #3
SEH58
Gift Guru

sherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant future

I have well over a 100 pets and about 165 rooms and am aware of no problems as a result. However, having nothing else to compare to I don't know if my account is slower than others.
I didn't know there was a recomendation of no more than 100 until recently, but it makes sense.
I'll probabaly add no more to my current account and I've since opened an Asian one.
sherrylaine is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 01:51 AM   #4
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

I meet someone on wi who has all the pets--153--on one account, & she says no difference, just a little slower to download a room. I'm planning on stopping at 50, then opening other accounts to "feed" my main account, & adding one per year so that 50 years from now I'll still be playing on ww! LOL!
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 08:23 AM   #5
elcome to Eggtown

PanaBanana is on a distinguished road

Thanks guys for the info
PanaBanana is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 08:28 AM   #6
dusangpyong
Gift Guru

dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!

I've wondered if the suggestion for less than 100 pets stems from the suggestion of not filling a room with over 100 items. If you think about it, you could move 100 pets with clothing and vehicles into a room, which would be a lot of items in a single room. That might cause problems, but I know of several people with over 100 pets that have no problems at all (but they don't move them all into the same room at once as far as I know either).
dusangpyong is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 08:30 AM   #7
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by PanaBanana
I know you should have 100< webkinz on one account. Is there anyone here who has more? Also, do people have over 100 rooms in their house? Are these just precautions so Webkinz won't be slow, or are there more serious issues with these limits? If its a speed problems, I wont worry I have a quad core beast of a computer....Thanks for helping!

hi Pana!

I believe our wonderful WI friend, valleygram has about 300 pets on one of her accounts. I recall her having posted that she hasn't noticed any major problems---just a speed issue as Lilypad already mentioned, and the occasional 'glitchy behavior----but we all get that from time to time, right?

I'll bet if you PMed valleygram, or sent her a message on her profile page she would love to answer your question in better detail. She is super friendly, and very helpful.
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 08:30 AM   #8
magicuni
Gifted

Diamondgirl will become famous soon enough

I have over 100 rooms and it get hard to remember each room as its sometimes hard to name them what you want and also takes awhile just moving around the map. If i had to do it over i dont think i do that many on one account.
Old 07-22-2008, 08:34 AM   #9
Brazilgirl101
Gifted

dcfrog101 has a spectacular aura aboutdcfrog101 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by -Lilypad
I know of people who have more than 100 pets, but I personally would not do it. It will cause a speed issue, but I think it could also increase the number of glitches.
^I Agree^ And who wants to lose items?
dcfrog101 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 07:59 AM   #10
hopeforbrianna8
Gift Guru

hope4bri is just really nicehope4bri is just really nice

Donation Award 

I have over 100 pets on one account and no problems, except loading rooms. But if you have a fast computer, then I wouldn't worry about it. Just don't keep more than 100 items in your dock and keep your items in your rooms reasonable and you should be fine. Also, I have never put more than 6 pets in one room, because it took longer if there was more than that. Good luck collecting webbies!
hope4bri is offline Female
Closed