Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2009, 08:25 PM   #1
I ♥ my family
Webkinz :)

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Question Unanswered: Max # of Webkinz on one account

I was wondering what the maximum number of Webkinz you can have on one account is before you have issues with it locking up and not loading, etc.
I know WW says no more than 100 on one account.
I have heard that between 50-75 is the recommended number because your account can get really slow.
I am at 37 and don't want to put too many on one account so I can't get into it anymore.
I was wondering what others have found out because I know some members have LOTS of webkinz.

Last edited by nonna72; 01-23-2009 at 10:14 PM.. Reason: typo
nonna72 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2009, 08:33 PM   #2
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

Default Re: Max # of Webkinz on one account

In my mind, there is no maximum. They say your account starts to get glitchy, but everyone's accounts alreday are.
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 01-23-2009, 08:41 PM   #3
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Hi, you're going to be fine. I have over 100 and it loads up very, very quickly. I think the "rooms" is the one that loads up the longest so they think the more webbies you have the more rooms needed but I have my pets share their rooms, like a couple farm animals together in the farm theme
calabelle is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 09:00 PM   #4
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

You should be fine. I have way more than that and I have no problem with mine. When it started getting way up there I started a new account.

I do have a friend who had so many on her first account that she kept getting the script is running slow warning message. She finally had to get Ganz to remove some of her pets from that account. But you are not anywhere near where you should be having trouble, especially if you have your pets share rooms.

I do have some extra rooms because I have a commercial area, but that seems to cause no problems. I used to have trouble with my map floating by too fast when I tried to scroll, but that doesn't happen anymore.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 12:44 AM   #5
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

You should be fine. I about the same as you do and I'm getting more also. You shouldn't have a problem from what most members are saying. Ganz does say that over 100 is a bit glitchy but I don't think there is a limit because everyone has glitches already!
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 12:52 AM   #6
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

I believe there isn't a limit of Webkinz that you can own, but it does take longer for your rooms to load if you have too many rooms.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 01:17 AM   #7
-Stay Strong-

Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!

i have more than 100 on one account, there is no limit
ganz says webkinz works slower when you have 100+ but i dont notice a difference
Jordan~ is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 04:21 AM   #8
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

I have over 50, I know of people who have a couple of hundred. A couple things I noticed about loading times though, is that it helps if you have 50 or less things in your dock and not too many animited items in any one particular room. The general guideline for dock items is 100 or less, but the less you have the faster it will load.
I try to keep 3 or less animated items (things that move or light up or wahtever. some examples are balloons, lava lamps, undersea windows, etc.) You can put as many as you want in any room, but it will take alot longer to load.
Try cleaning out your dock and moving some stuff around and see if it helps.
Old 01-24-2009, 04:36 AM   #9
panit
panit has disabled reputation

well i have 82 webkinz on one accont and my friend has 97 on one accont thanks
Old 01-24-2009, 05:26 AM   #10
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

well a ganz rep told me not more then 100 cause then things will run slow

so i started another account
i have 98 on my main account
but its sad i would really like to have all of them on one account
so that all the webkinz are checked off lol
i tried to keep all my retireds on one account but now with some many new ones retiring i just gave up lol
Closed