Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2008, 05:34 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
winsam is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Unanswered: Max number of Webkinz on one account?

:bt:
Hi, I'm new to WI. My granddaughter and I just started collecting Webkinz last February and we have over 60 now. On the Ganz website they say you can adopt as many Webkinz as you want but they recommend that once you reach 100, you should start a new account. Does anyone have more than 100 Webkinz on one account? If so, are you experiencing any problems? I'm just wondering why Ganz recommends no more than 100 on one account. Can anyone tell me?
winsam is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2008, 05:35 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
basketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roost

Default Re: Max number of Webkinz on one account?

Hi, i'm not sure if u can hold more than 100.. i only have 12.
And Welcome to ! We are so glad that u decided to join!
Before you start the fun, be sure to read the FAQ by clicking HERE, and the rules by clicking HERE. Here are some things that will help you:
Forum rules:
How to give reputation points:
How to complete your profile:
Clickable links in your siggie:
How to take pics, save them, and put them on wi:
WI staff and moderators:

Have fun in wi!
basketball91395 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 06:37 PM   #3
Warriors lover

kateygf has disabled reputation

I have 80-90, not sure of the exact number. Wish I could help. I do know of people with hundreds but I do not know if they have more than one account. My gramma plays with me on webkinz too!
kateygf is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 06:49 PM   #4
<3

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

GANZ recommends to NOT go over 100... you might have more problems then. But until you get 100, no need to fret. I don't know of anyone who has over 100 on one account... but maybe someone on the site does.
pixelgirl242 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 09:27 PM   #5
SEH58
Gift Guru

sherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant future

Okay, I counted and am embarrassed to admit I have 120 on one account. What's worse is I have two other accounts with one or two Webkinz so I can get extra chances at some of the prizes and more Kinz Cash.

Sherry
sherrylaine is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 09:30 PM   #6

bbstinger will become famous soon enough

wow! I didn't know
bbstinger is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 09:33 PM   #7

basketballgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't worry, I have 107 webkinz and they are not giving me any problems. By the way, welcome to WebkinzInsider!
basketballgirl is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 09:37 PM   #8
dhmjohnson
Gift Guru

dhmjohnson is a name known to alldhmjohnson is a name known to alldhmjohnson is a name known to all

I wasn't sure how many I had, but I just counted them. I have 167 on one account.
I never heard there was a limit to how many you put on each account. Oh well...it's too late now. lol
I don't have any problems (except for the normal glitches that everyone else gets). So keep on buying! lol
dhmjohnson is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 10:01 PM   #9
Lil Kinz

Cool-Cat*Bri is an unknown quantity at this point

:acs::husky::kanga::koala::lion::pgn::samoyed::si am:These are most of the ones that I have.But any way I have 34 and I have problems loading up my room becase I have dial-up.
Cool-Cat*Bri is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 10:02 PM   #10
shadow hegdehog is a

Devonshire has a spectacular aura about

oops, i have 110 on one account...i hope nothing goes wrong...if it is a possibility they should have just set a limit or something...
Devonshire is offline Male
Closed