Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Max number of Webkinz on one account? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/max-number-webkinz-one-account-342579/)

winsam07-12-2008 05:34 PM

Max number of Webkinz on one account?

:bt:
Hi, I'm new to WI. My granddaughter and I just started collecting Webkinz last February and we have over 60 now. On the Ganz website they say you can adopt as many Webkinz as you want but they recommend that once you reach 100, you should start a new account. Does anyone have more than 100 Webkinz on one account? If so, are you experiencing any problems? I'm just wondering why Ganz recommends no more than 100 on one account. Can anyone tell me?

basketball9139507-12-2008 05:35 PM

Re: Max number of Webkinz on one account?

Hi, i'm not sure if u can hold more than 100.. i only have 12.
And Welcome to :wi:! We are so glad that u decided to join!
Before you start the fun, be sure to read the FAQ by clicking HERE, and the rules by clicking HERE. Here are some things that will help you:
Forum rules:
How to give reputation points:
How to complete your profile:
Clickable links in your siggie:
How to take pics, save them, and put them on wi:
WI staff and moderators:

Have fun in wi!

kateygf07-12-2008 06:37 PM

I have 80-90, not sure of the exact number. Wish I could help. I do know of people with hundreds but I do not know if they have more than one account. My gramma plays with me on webkinz too!

pixelgirl24207-12-2008 06:49 PM

GANZ recommends to NOT go over 100... you might have more problems then. But until you get 100, no need to fret. I don't know of anyone who has over 100 on one account... but maybe someone on the site does. :)

sherrylaine07-12-2008 09:27 PM

Okay, I counted and am embarrassed to admit I have 120 on one account. What's worse is I have two other accounts with one or two Webkinz so I can get extra chances at some of the prizes and more Kinz Cash.

Sherry

bbstinger07-12-2008 09:30 PM

wow! I didn't know

basketballgirl07-12-2008 09:33 PM

Don't worry, I have 107 webkinz and they are not giving me any problems. By the way, welcome to WebkinzInsider!

dhmjohnson07-12-2008 09:37 PM

I wasn't sure how many I had, but I just counted them. I have 167 on one account.:embarassed::embarassed::embarassed:
I never heard there was a limit to how many you put on each account. Oh well...it's too late now. lol
I don't have any problems (except for the normal glitches that everyone else gets). So keep on buying! lol

Cool-Cat*Bri07-12-2008 10:01 PM

:acs::coll::ga::husky::kanga::koala::lpd::lion::lioness::mky::mouse::panda::pgn::pc::pp::samoyed::si am::tiger::uni::dragon:These are most of the ones that I have.But any way I have 34 and I have problems loading up my room becase I have dial-up.

Devonshire07-12-2008 10:02 PM

oops, i have 110 on one account...i hope nothing goes wrong...if it is a possibility they should have just set a limit or something...