Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2008, 07:00 PM   #11
angelcat97
Webkinz :)

icestar95 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Market Day

I was thinking of making not clay figures but the same idea as an eraser buddy. The paperclips as feet and arms and paint eyes and a mouth with a marker... IDK!
icestar95 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2008, 07:16 PM   #12
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

I loved Market Day!!!!!!! I am now not at my elementary school (that was were they had market day) so I don't get to do it anymore. My school does it so that the fifth graders get to make the projects, sell them, and then donate the profits to a charity/ organization. I believe my class donated to a pet adoption center and habitat for humanity. There have been several great ideas... and a few bad ones. Some good ideas are magnets (make a design then glue a small magnet on the back), popsicle stick snowflakes ( buy the craft kind at a craft store), scarfs (those were a HUGE seller), raffles (with the tickets), cookies/brownies (good sellers), chocolate dipped pretzels, and snowmen. (can easily be made out of marshmallows or white chocolate) Some of the bad ideas were stress balls (they mad HUGE messes in the classrooms (or at least when they popped)), and necklaces/ bracelets (when made of something other than twine, thread, or string). I hope this will help you with your AWESOME Market Day experience!!!! Have a great day!
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 07:21 PM   #13

CocoLion is just really niceCocoLion is just really nice

Oh we're doing that this year, on this Friday actually! I made a whole bunch of bracelets, necklaces, and keychains for the guys. Or, if you're a good drawer, offer to draw a portrait or something for someone according to what they'd like.
CocoLion is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 08:05 PM   #14
Is Justin a

grundoluvir will become famous soon enough

I'm suprised i'm the first one with this idea:
Picture Frames!
You could buy wooden frames, paint some red and green and write iin white (i have a white marker you could come over and borrow) 'happy holidays!' and other stuff like that. For a frame that says 'BFF'S' you could do bright green and pink.

Hope I helped!
Dumb, (insert your old school & my current school name here) doesn't do that! It would be fun. OMG, Raffles would be AWSOME! Maybe the prize could be a Webkinz, or a popular book, or maybe one of those Ten-dollar working cell phones from Krogers!
Talk to ya latr, my BFF!
grundoluvir is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 09:46 PM   #15
MEH! ▼

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

I think it would be really cute if you did a Mini Animals Farm. Make a landscape and also make little animal keychains using the little colored puff balls from Art Class. Try making a cow out of black and white puffballs, and set them up near the barn or something. That would be really cool!
OceanBluue is offline Male
Old 11-19-2008, 09:49 PM   #16
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

bracelets and necklaces are always good!
pupso98 is offline Female
Closed