Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2008, 04:40 PM   #1
angelcat97
Webkinz :)

icestar95 is on a distinguished road

Talking Unanswered: Market Day

At school we have this thing called market day. You can make things and sell them for different amounts of tickets (coupons whatever you want to call them). I want to make something for that day. Can you please help me pick out an item to make? ♥Icey
icestar95 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2008, 04:44 PM   #2
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: Market Day

Keychains are always a good thing, in my opinion!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 04:57 PM   #3
megsy55

SockMonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

you should make christmas tree decorations or paint wooden poxes and put gems on them

---------- SockMonkey added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

i mean boxes not poxes lol

Last edited by SockMonkey; 11-19-2008 at 04:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
SockMonkey is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 04:59 PM   #4
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

What about making bracelets or necklaces? (I also like Lilypad's idea)
Old 11-19-2008, 06:23 PM   #5
angelcat97

Huh... Maybe I could make a variety of things that you requested and sell them in packs...
Old 11-19-2008, 06:30 PM   #6

menacedog will become famous soon enough

maybe............ hmm this is tough, what are you good at? Oh I like dotdotduck's idea. that would be cool.
We have a thing called market day at our school too, except its like people selling food. So if you're allowed to use the oven, maybe you cuold bake cookies or something.
Goodluck!
menacedog is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 06:35 PM   #7
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I had market day last year too with tickets too! I sold old toys I didn't like. I had a lot of stuff animals so I just sold them. EVERYONE bought them. I got lots of tickets or money or whatever you want to call it. Another good seller was chocolate covered pretzels. You just melt Chocolate and dunk pretzel rods into the chocolate and put sprinkles ontop. Very easy. Making icecream sundaes is good too. Any food is a really good seller. You could also buy one cool item and then make a raffle. Raffle tickets could be a dollar.Lots of people would buy. Someone did that last year and got lots of money Good luck
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 06:37 PM   #8
bellafirenze
Gifted

glammerz is a jewel in the roughglammerz is a jewel in the rough

We did that when I was young.. called it Junior Society. We looked forward to it all year- was something only the 4th and 5th graders got to do. We could do a store OR a service... my friends and I did a hair-wrapping service and used colored embroidery floss (the kind you use to make friendship bracelets too!) an did the colorful wrapped strands of hair with a bead or charm on the end like they do down in Florida on the beaches.

I really like the idea of doing different homemade christmas ornaments though, it would be a great chance for some of your classmates to buy gifts for their family! You could use soo many different materials you have around the house too so it wouldn't cost that much to make either.
glammerz is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 06:47 PM   #9
angelcat97

The bad thing is that I forgot to mention that we couldn't bake anything... (I was sad when they said it ): But as I said, I can try to put as much as the ideas I can fit into my product! ♥
Old 11-19-2008, 06:49 PM   #10
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Hmm. Bracelets and neckalces would definitely appeal to girls.. aso, I love little clay figures. I can't think of anything that would appeal to boys. Sorry.
bookworm42 is offline Female
Closed