Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2008, 07:38 PM   #1
Dixiestorm
Webkinz :)

Webkinzgirl55 will become famous soon enough

Question Unanswered: Mardi Gras? Help!

Ok, I heard about it in this post:

Written by larkrose Tuesday, 05 February 2008
Today was Mardi Gras, the final day of Carnival. Even though Webkinz World doesn’t have an official celebration, many Webkinz enjoyed the holiday.

“It’s not easy,” Patrice the pink pony admitted, “but the key is to be creative. My krewe made my float by strapping a bunch of ‘Dogbeard’s best side tables’ to skateboards. Instead of beads and doubloons, I threw out charm candy and bunny clowns.”

Crowds along the parade route dressed in costume. Few things are more entertaining than seeing a frog dressed up as a lion, except maybe a google dressed as an elephant. As expected, lots of chipmunks and bees turned out, but there were plenty of Kinzstyle outfits, too, especially angels, ballerinas, pumpkins, and witches.

Kinzstyle was also on the mind of a duck named Quackers. She couldn’t decide whether to wear a glittering silver dress or rose party dress to Persephone’s Mardi Gras ball. “It’s always nerve-wracking to decide what to wear,” she admitted, “especially when Persephone herself will be there. And I hear Chef Gazpacho is the caterer, so we know the food will be good.”

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how to get into the Mardi Gras party and how to find the party. Thanks,

Webkinzgirl55
Webkinzgirl55 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2008, 07:42 PM   #2
littleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Mardi Gras? Help!

you celabrat Mardi Gras
littleshortym is offline Female
Old 02-10-2008, 09:09 PM   #3
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

I think Mardi Gras was LAST Tuesday though, so maybe the party is already over??
Old 02-10-2008, 09:12 PM   #4
littleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond repute

yes it is lol lol
Old 02-11-2008, 04:17 PM   #5
Dixiestorm

Webkinzgirl55 will become famous soon enough

Ok, I don't even celebrate Mardi Gras but they do in WKW and I wanted to know how to get there!
Webkinzgirl55 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2008, 04:21 PM   #6
Hippos are sooooooo
Gifted

kerili will become famous soon enough

i didnt know about mardi graw. i dont even remember it every year until someone says something about it. lol! anyways. inwould have loved to attend, but i have no idea when it was opr what happened, so i couldnt tell you. idk!
Old 02-11-2008, 07:16 PM   #7

they didn't celaberat Mardi Gras on webkinz that was a hummer thing that can happen on webkinz
Old 02-11-2008, 07:19 PM   #8
Just Ask!!!

FunckyChicken is an unknown quantity at this point

they didn't celebrate Mardi Gras on webkinz it was just a... thing. not real
Old 02-11-2008, 08:47 PM   #9

uhs1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I celebrate Mardi Gras! It's really fun! I don't think there really is a party.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:08 PM   #10

i do to uhs1
Closed