Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2011, 08:42 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Default Answered: March Deluxe Gift Box

I did not receive my March Deluxe gift box. Unlike the previous poster my account expires in April. Anyone else missing one?
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by BallerinasMom
Good morning! How many gift boxes have you received? If you ordered a 12 month membership, in the end you should have a total of 12 boxes.

But, if you have only received 11 total, make sure to double check your dock and clear your cache. Your last resort is to call Ganz for help, Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2011, 08:43 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: March Deluxe Gift Box

I'm sorry to hear your missing it, I hope it appears for you soon. If it doesn't you should contact ganz. Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2011, 10:00 PM   #3
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I just renewed my Deluxe plus 4. My account expired this month. My gift boxes were delivered asap... but I have heard of the gift boxes appearing later in the day. If it isn't there by tomorrow, call Ganz...
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 03-01-2011, 10:44 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

zanedm is a glorious beacon of lightzanedm is a glorious beacon of lightzanedm is a glorious beacon of light

This happened to me then i realized that i had already received 3 gifts (I had a 3 month plan) but my deluxe didn't expire until the next month but it is just because they give you 1 when you become Deluxe and also at the 1st of the month for 2 other months. Hope this helps, Sorry a bit cofusing.
zanedm is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 08:08 AM   #5
Love my girlsā™„
Webkinz :)

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

Good morning! How many gift boxes have you received? If you ordered a 12 month membership, in the end you should have a total of 12 boxes.

But, if you have only received 11 total, make sure to double check your dock and clear your cache. Your last resort is to call Ganz for help, Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Good luck!
BallerinasMom is offline Female
Closed