Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2012, 05:53 PM   #1
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

Default Unanswered: March 6 Zodiac click-to-win

Is anyone else having trouble with the Webkinz Newz zodiac game today? I've tried three different browsers, clearing cache, and I can't get it. I click on the floating thing but it doesn't take me to a page to enter my account information. It just says "this contest has expired". Anyone else?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2012, 06:37 PM   #2
ebkinz Rule!
Webkinz :)

horseider1011 is a glorious beacon of lighthorseider1011 is a glorious beacon of lighthorseider1011 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: March 6 Zodiac click-to-win

Yes, the same thing is happening to me, it's a bit of a bummer too because I was hoping to complete my zodiac outfit. I have tried the same techniques you have a have had no luck. Hopeful if it is a glitch, it is fixed soon.
horseider1011 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 06:42 PM   #3
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

I also tried my husband's computer, with various browsers - same deal. It's got to be a glitch. Yes, I agree, I was also trying to collect the complete outfits. I lost all of mine last year with another system glitch.
Old 03-06-2012, 08:11 PM   #4
foggybear is just really nicefoggybear is just really nice

Were you logged in on WKN? That seems to be the secret for getting things to work right now, at least for me.
foggybear is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 08:54 PM   #5
aunt2two
Gifted

I tried logging in to Webkinz Newz. I was able to click on the zodiac circle and then I got to the page where you enter your account information, password and the 4-character code, but when I clicked Submit, it took me to a page that said "page not found". I don't know what else to try. I tried on my computer and on someone else's and had the same trouble. I'm surprised others aren't experiencing this.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:17 PM   #6
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

I can't log on to WKN because of another problem but I managed to get the zodiac clothes today for all of my family accounts. I used firefox and went to the share page and just kept refreshing. Periodically I cleared cache as well. Hope you have better luck tomorrow. Someone else suggested that Chrome works better for WKN.
mlh is offline Female
Closed