Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2008, 09:39 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
MommaM0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Maps now showing what room Webkinz are in????

Just noticed that when I click on my map, it indicates "1 User" for the room my Webkinz is in (see screen shot). It just shows my "active" Webkinz, not the others. This does not happen on my daughter's account. Are they going to start listing which rooms your Webkinz are in? I know where my current one already - but I sure would like to know where my others are. If they are going to do this, it would be nice if they would list them by name rather than "1 user" or "2 users" so know who I left where!! If anyone knows what's up with this please post a reply. Thank you!
:koala:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgmap.jpg (163.9 KB, 37 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2008, 10:03 PM   #2
gaga1014
Gift Guru

fluffy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Maps now showing what room Webkinz are in????

Mine has always show 1 user. Whichever pet I'm using at the moment. If you have someone visiting them it show 2 users I belive.
That would be a great idea if it ever happens. I finally made a map and put which pet sleeps in which room.
fluffy is offline Female
Old 06-15-2008, 10:26 PM   #3
Gift Guru

soothy is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by MommaM0
Just noticed that when I click on my map, it indicates "1 User" for the room my Webkinz is in (see screen shot). It just shows my "active" Webkinz, not the others. This does not happen on my daughter's account. Are they going to start listing which rooms your Webkinz are in? I know where my current one already - but I sure would like to know where my others are. If they are going to do this, it would be nice if they would list them by name rather than "1 user" or "2 users" so know who I left where!! If anyone knows what's up with this please post a reply. Thank you!
:koala:
My account has been doing that off and on for over a month after leaving the club house it is not new sorry....
soothy is offline Female
Old 06-15-2008, 11:03 PM   #4
Flargaboofsuchdaf
Webkinz :)

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

I think thats something that is meant to happen
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 01:30 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

Sidney is an unknown quantity at this point

I finally made a map too. With 4 accounts and 30 some webkinz I just couldn't keep it all straight. Hopefully now I will be able to do so.
Sidney is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 01:33 AM   #6
Desertpearl
Gifted

Texasmiley will become famous soon enough

i have a jungle room in that spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg!
Texasmiley is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 02:57 AM   #7
gedney1980
Gifted

gedney1980 is on a distinguished road

Mine has done that a few times too over the past few months. i think it might be a glitch. I wish they would update their allowed word list. It's weird that they allowed me to name my pet with that word, but won't allow it to be a room name. There are alot of simple words they don't allow. They don't allow Diningroom, Princess, or livingroom. I could make a list og almost 50 words I've tried that they didn't allow
Old 06-16-2008, 03:42 AM   #8
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

Take a look at your map when your phone is turned OFF.

Take a look at your map when your phone is turned ON.

See the difference? Great!
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 05:03 AM   #9
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Yes, mathmom2 is right. If you have your phone turned on, it shows the "users" in a room, just in case you have invited someone over to your house (to make less confusion).
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 06-16-2008, 05:26 AM   #10
Lil Kinz
MommaM0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you!!
Closed