Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2012, 04:46 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!

Default Answered: Mangled Minty Moose

My brothers Minty Moose went through the wash and now his goatee is all scraggly. Any ideas?

Last edited by Fridayrainbow; 02-13-2012 at 04:50 PM..
Fridayrainbow is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by KatieKinz8
I find that once my Webkinz get wet, depending on which ones, they're never the same afterwards. Three things I can tell you to do are:

1. Stroking his fur a lot. He won't go completely back to normal, but it does help him not look like a monster anymore.

2. Getting used to it. This may take some time, but sadly, his fur will never truly go back to the way it was, however, it won't be THIS BAD looking forever, either. Get accustomed to it, and this new fur will soon become normal to ya.

3. Remember: The more worn and weird a Webkinz' fur looks, the more loved they are. Unloved Webkinz remain as new and unchanged as when you first bought them, even a couple years into the ownership, because nobody handles them or plays with them. Loved Webkinz are handled, played with and loved, and this makes their fur worn and old. The extra-special ones will even encounter disastrous mishaps like yours.

My first and favorite Webkinz, Spot, has lost her ear twice, had a couple holes in her side, been through the wash, been in a pool, been bathed in a sink, been left UNbathed, had spills, landed in puddles, in sinks with filthy water in them, and recently, had a sweet-and-sour-sauce-incident that left a stain on her lower back and one on her tail, and both have been there ever since.

Anyone can tell from this, I LOVE MY WEBKINZ.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2012, 05:00 PM   #2
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Mangled Minty Moose

Aw, have you tried brushing it out? If that doesn't work, maybe buy some fuzzy material at a fabric store and have someone sew or hot-glue it on. Or.. just cut it off, and let him be without a goatee. Or, just let him have a scraggly goatee. It adds a different look. xD
Desty is offline Female
Old 02-13-2012, 06:53 PM   #3
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

I find that once my Webkinz get wet, depending on which ones, they're never the same afterwards. Three things I can tell you to do are:

1. Stroking his fur a lot. He won't go completely back to normal, but it does help him not look like a monster anymore.

2. Getting used to it. This may take some time, but sadly, his fur will never truly go back to the way it was, however, it won't be THIS BAD looking forever, either. Get accustomed to it, and this new fur will soon become normal to ya.

3. Remember: The more worn and weird a Webkinz' fur looks, the more loved they are. Unloved Webkinz remain as new and unchanged as when you first bought them, even a couple years into the ownership, because nobody handles them or plays with them. Loved Webkinz are handled, played with and loved, and this makes their fur worn and old. The extra-special ones will even encounter disastrous mishaps like yours.

My first and favorite Webkinz, Spot, has lost her ear twice, had a couple holes in her side, been through the wash, been in a pool, been bathed in a sink, been left UNbathed, had spills, landed in puddles, in sinks with filthy water in them, and recently, had a sweet-and-sour-sauce-incident that left a stain on her lower back and one on her tail, and both have been there ever since.

Anyone can tell from this, I LOVE MY WEBKINZ.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:45 PM   #4
Laughs often

Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters
Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters

I have found brushing the fur when it is wet helps a lot. try getting the goatee wet again then brush out. Good luck!
Naturelover is offline Female
Old 02-14-2012, 07:00 PM   #5
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

Try checking this page They explain how to perfectly dry your Webkinz and get its fur to be all beautiful.

The best way to wash it would be to get a damp blanket and stroke it with the damp blanket. It could get ruined in the washing machine. Using one or more of the methods is very helpful to get the Webkinz fur to look like new.
(If that link above didn't work, try this: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ebbies-705527/)
R3dRulez is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jesus loves you!