Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2008, 11:06 PM   #1
xamyspur

Default Unanswered: Manage Attachments help please

Hi all,
When uploading pics, I have managed the last couple time to 'remove' them from the "Manage Attachments" window that pops up, after using them in a post.....
However, I have in the past closed out that window without 'removing' the pics...now when the window opens it says I have 2.03 MB of pics stored/owned by me, but they are no longer listed below....

Is there a way to clean that out so more can be put in? It's just over half full and I don't want to keep the pics there that have already been posted.

Thanks for your help!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2008, 11:25 PM   #2
multiple IDs
Gift Guru

Tielle will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Manage Attachments help please

From what I understand, you have to be gifted in order to remove them, or else PM a mod/admin to ask them to clean it for you. Since you have 84 posts, maybe you should see if you can become a gift trainee. Here's the thread to apply for the GE if you're interested ...http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html
Tielle is offline Female
Old 05-07-2008, 03:08 PM   #3
xamyspur

Default Re: Manage Attachments help please

yeah, have over 50 posts, but haven't been a member 2 weeks yet...and not sure if all my posts will 'count' or if there are at least 50 that are considered 'helpful'.

Thanks for the link though....I'll keep this thread subscribed so I can find the area to ask for gift trainee easily!

Meanwhile, maybe I'll PM a mod to see if they can empty my attachments file....

Thanks for the help!
Closed