Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2011, 04:50 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

imaswimerrmsc is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Answered: Mall spree not working??

Mall spree has not been loading on my account...all the other games work so i do not understand what is wrong with mall spree...does anyone else have this problem? anyone know how to fix it?
Best Answer - Posted by AuntietoEW
Hi everyone,
I am sorry to learn that more people are having such trouble! I did contact Ganz late on Monday about this problem. The representative was able to get Spree to load using Mozilla Firefox. Most of the time I use Internet Explorer 8. Then I was able to get into Spree with Firefox and it worked just fine. She was not going to send any problem report to the technical team. I think they design their system around Mozilla Firefox.

Another suggestion the representative had was to uninstall Flash and then re-install it. All of the browsers use this program for any animations (there's lots of that in WW). My flash program had some patches installed last Friday, and then the Spree problem started. I will probably do that tomorrow.

Signing off for the night,
Auntie
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2011, 07:26 PM   #2
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

Default Re: Mall spree not working??

You could try logging out, switching browsers, and rebooting your computer.

Last edited by doggoneit; 04-23-2011 at 07:29 PM..
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 04-23-2011, 07:27 PM   #3
Look, I'm a

WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!

I've had this problem too, but I've figured out that if you log back in it might work, if it doesn't try again in a day or so and it should work.
WebkinzSparkle is offline Female
Old 04-23-2011, 07:38 PM   #4

thanks for the advice but i still seem to be having the problem even after rebooting, logging out, switching browsers and it has been a few days that it hasn't worked... im stumped O.o
Old 04-23-2011, 07:42 PM   #5
e are wacky!
Gift Guru

Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven
Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven

One of my accounts has this problem. I go to Spree first when I log on to this account. I don't do activities or go to my room before going to Spree. It's worth a try.
Dustbunny is offline Female
Old 04-23-2011, 07:48 PM   #6

UGH i just tried that after you suggested it and it still seems to not be working!! this is such a pain....ill try again tomorrow and see if it works!! i guess ill have to be patient with this problem >.<
Old 04-23-2011, 09:42 PM   #7
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by imaswimerrmsc
Mall spree has not been loading on my account...all the other games work so i do not understand what is wrong with mall spree...does anyone else have this problem? anyone know how to fix it?
Hi imaswimmerrmsc,
I have the same problem on one account. The problem started immediately after adopting a new pet. The adoption gave 6 bonus rolls for Spree. Did you recently adopt a pet, too? Please let me know.

Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 04-23-2011, 09:45 PM   #8

Mochi has disabled reputation

The only way I got it to work was by logging out about 3 times, then it loaded properly.
Mochi is offline Female
Old 04-24-2011, 11:59 AM   #9
oh wow, oh my= oh mo

Ferretluver is just really niceFerretluver is just really nice

look, ik this may sound really weiord but i have dial up internet. im use to really slow loading. u see, the awnser to ur problum is simple.... whait. it took me a 30 min whait for the game to load, but it loaded. ik it might seem like a lot of time, but once u keep doing it more often, it will load faster. trust me!!!
Ferretluver is offline Female
Old 04-24-2011, 05:01 PM   #10

thanks for all the responses!
auntie- no i haven't recently adopted a pet
mochi- hmmm i tryed it and does not seem to be working
ferretluver- i thought that might be the case too but i have waited for up to 45 mins and it doesn't seem to be working...
Closed