Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2012, 08:30 AM   #11
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Default Re: Making pet hungry

I asked the same question and someone gave me a great tip.

If you go to the Adventure Park WW does not log you out - so when you are done playing on WW go to the park and leave your pet there - do not log out. When you come back (I did this overnight) and move your pet back to it's room hunger will have dropped 30 points or more.
Jarrah is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2012, 11:55 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

Big Daddy is a jewel in the roughBig Daddy is a jewel in the rough

The fastest way I have found to get a pet hungry is to play the quick to lose arcade games like Polar Plunge or Ant Mania. It seems there is a large drop when the pet has to keep restarting games. I have dropped a pets hunger by 30 points in less than 10 minutes that way and I have the added bonus of earning KC and getting better at the games while I do so.
Big Daddy is offline Male
Old 02-06-2012, 12:14 PM   #13

Ritzcracker is a def. WINNER!Ritzcracker is a def. WINNER!
Ritzcracker is a def. WINNER!Ritzcracker is a def. WINNER!Ritzcracker is a def. WINNER!Ritzcracker is a def. WINNER!Ritzcracker is a def. WINNER!Ritzcracker is a def. WINNER!Ritzcracker is a def. WINNER!Ritzcracker is a def. WINNER!Ritzcracker is a def. WINNER!Ritzcracker is a def. WINNER!Ritzcracker is a def. WINNER!Ritzcracker is a def. WINNER!Ritzcracker is a def. WINNER!Ritzcracker is a def. WINNER!

What I found annoying is that the accounts with multiple pets on them seem to drop their hunger meters quite regularly, but the one account that has just one pet on it it takes forever. I have actually timed it. The hunger meter was on 100, since I was trying to pass a challenge. Then it took over 20 minutes for it to drop 2 points. I purposely would leave the account open when I was done playing, and ever after it logged itself out it hadn't dropped. That account really took a long time to get some of these challenges done. But eventually I did manage. One thing I did was feed it as soon as it dropped a few points, especially when we had to feed pizza, which has a big fill-up value, instead of waiting for it to drop more. Good luck making your pets hungry!

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 02-11-2012 at 01:14 PM.. Reason: spelling
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-09-2012, 04:44 PM   #14
HoNk :o)

pinky38964 knows the way
pinky38964 knows the way

how about playing games and not playing with your pet alot or log off for awhile
pinky38964 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2012, 10:43 AM   #15
Banned
bogert is an unknown quantity at this point

The best way is not to feed them for a while..Pets usually get hungry very soon because they have the habit to eat all the day...If you don't feed them for a while..Then it will surely work.
bogert is offline Male
Old 02-11-2012, 05:04 PM   #16

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

Go to the tshirt designer for a while. That works for me.
Dolphinheart is offline Female
Old 02-11-2012, 06:14 PM   #17
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

I know! The best thing is to go to the excersize room and work out for a while, play some arcade games, visit different rooms! Those are the best ways to make your pet hungry!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jesus loves you!