Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2012, 09:19 PM   #21
Ink
¡ʎʞuI ɯI ¡ıH
Webkinz :)

Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!

Default Re: Makes me sad..

View Post Originally Posted by spoiledjulie
I love my webkinz but coming from an IT and software developing family who's members work for bigger co's I know that people would loose their jobs if stuff like this happened. The people are just incompetent in my opinion. It drives my family nuts when they see all the glitches I put up with. I'm not giving up on my webkinz I just don't think that they care enough about their members to fix things in a timely manner. I do notice they have the time to keep coming up with estore items for us to buy and no kinzcash items. I'm not going to continue to ramble on but I could.

This ☀
Ink is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2012, 09:41 AM   #22
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

I would never quit WW under glitches, they are half of the fun!!
889wlry is offline Female
Old 03-12-2012, 09:55 AM   #23
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

I doubt Ganz'll really actually let anyone see their numbers, but you might take some of them as just letting off steam. I mean, when people say "I'll kill you for that." when someone plays a joke on them or says something even slightly not-nice, I doubt MOST of us actually mean it.

I don't know if there's even a way to truly tell how many Webkinz players take it that far as when accts terminate or expire, I don't think Ganz actually deletes the acct.

The only time I find it really irritating is when they have these "special" "limited time" things like "Mirror Mirror" (I'd really love to get that princess dress) and "Smurfs", etc. that you only get a chance at once a day.

Last edited by serendipitydoda; 03-12-2012 at 09:57 AM..
Old 03-12-2012, 10:19 AM   #24
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

I can understand the frustrations of people, I'm on my fourth different browser, IE just quit working last year, Crome locks up every time you do anything with your dock, Firefox crashes Adobe everytime I try to use it, Lucky I found Opera, it works half of the time, or I would have been forced to quit Webkinz, it takes 3-12 tries to get into a clubhouse room to find the green elf, and forget trying to get into the mirror room. Yes I can understand and Gantz is guilty of a lot of the problems.
And I don't even have to mention Kinzpost (shudder).
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 03-13-2012, 06:20 PM   #25
nsoroma79

Nsoroma79 is a name known to allNsoroma79 is a name known to allNsoroma79 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by meeshelyse
Exactly what I was thinking! (at least about logging out, WKN is WKN lol) That was basically my WW experience on my last, 7 yr old laptop (though not thaaat extreme, I wasn't logging out that often!). With my new one I never need to log out due to freezing or what-not, it definitely seems more like a computer issue going on
My laptop is only a year old. But it happens on all the computers in my house, My daughter has issues with her account on her laptop and my son's laptop as well. We clear cache daily, completely shut down every night and I have even uninstalled and reinstalled all the browsers with no luck. I am not going to quit playing, It's just very frustrating. Last night, I had to log out and back in five times before I could complete a trade with a friend.

I guess it's just my dumb luck.
Nsoroma79 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2012, 10:44 PM   #26
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

I've been playin' WW for 4 years and I still play!
Old 03-14-2012, 12:11 AM   #27
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by spoiledjulie
I love my webkinz but coming from an IT and software developing family who's members work for bigger co's I know that people would loose their jobs if stuff like this happened. The people are just incompetent in my opinion. It drives my family nuts when they see all the glitches I put up with. I'm not giving up on my webkinz I just don't think that they care enough about their members to fix things in a timely manner. I do notice they have the time to keep coming up with estore items for us to buy and no kinzcash items. I'm not going to continue to ramble on but I could.
I have to agree with you...I understand the concept browser based glitches...however, I work from home, online, and the program I must use is completely Browser based, and never do I have an issue....NEVER. As well, if there is even the slightest hiccup...and there is a big difference between a hiccup and glitch, well, the hiccup is fixed before some even notice it happened. So Spoiledjulie, you are right. I accept the fact that there will be problems, but how the problems are dealt with and how quickly they are dealt with is what I have an issue with.

I'm not quitting, and not going anywhere, but things have got to change because Ganz BEST advertising is it's current members, and unless they continue to provide a glitch free service, that free advertising will not happen!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Closed

Tags
think outside the [box]