Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2012, 06:54 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Makes me sad..

Aw, I would never quit Webkinz and leave my little babies all alone. I do get annoyed with glitches like everyone else. (Really, who sees a glitch and is like "Oh boy! Another glitch! What a great day!) It's totally not enough to make me quit though. No website is perfect. All of them have their flaws. When you think of the glitches though, think of all of the cool things they gave us. Like when all members got to do Adventure Park. And what about the Signature pets? Just think of all of the really good things about WW. I know people are payed to fix the website, but maybe it takes them a bit. Or maybe they don't know so many people are annoying. Many people just assume they know, but they don't. They aren't magical genies or mind readers.
I hope all of you thinking of quiting just because of glitches change your mind.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2012, 09:11 AM   #12
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I have long thought that it would be better if Webkinz had a downloadable program. Much the same as you, I think that a lot of it is browser based. When all you have to do is switch browsers to change your outcome, it makes it obvious that this is the real issue.
And no, you aren't the only one who won't quit because of the issues. Sure I get frustrated and things never work right the first time, but they DO work hard at Ganz to provide a fun and exciting place to be.
One day, maybe they will make it a downloadable game
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-10-2012, 03:42 PM   #13
nsoroma79

Nsoroma79 is a name known to allNsoroma79 is a name known to allNsoroma79 is a name known to all

Here is my view on this, I end up wanting to throw my computer after playing. I spend a lot of my in the clubhouse trading, so that I can work on making rooms for my house, but when I have to log out every 10 minutes because I freeze, I lose out on good trades, or I can't find my friends.... it makes me really mad. Typically in a one-two hour play session, I log out every 10-15 minutes. It gets a bit old. My poor DD ends up in tears over this every day and we have both cut down the amount we play due these problems.

And if you add in the WKN prizes, that's a whole other story. Most of the contests come up as invalid campaigns and we have missed out on several prizes. Which now means we will have to trade to get these items, when we should've been able to click them.

I don't want to leave webkinz, but it gets so frustrating to have to constantly log in and out and deal with all the problems. I use 4 browsers to play (FF for trading, Chrome for WKN, Opera for Spree and other games and IE when all else fails.) Cookies and cache are cleaned everyday and still problems occur. I have called and emailed Webkinz and still it seems as though they are not doing anything to fix these problems. There are people all over begging them to stop all promos and new pets, etc until their problems are fixed, but they go on ignored. It's just sad that a company is letting customers walk away instead of doing simple things to fix problems.

It's just frustrating.
Nsoroma79 is offline Female
Old 03-10-2012, 07:23 PM   #14
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

I understand, people on wi are a little bit negative when talking about webkinz.
You have to remember that it isn't ganz' fault for most of the glitches, they happen when something errors when programming.

It would be really sad if it made someone quit
zacspet is offline Male
Old 03-10-2012, 09:39 PM   #15

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Nsoroma79
Here is my view on this, I end up wanting to throw my computer after playing. I spend a lot of my in the clubhouse trading, so that I can work on making rooms for my house, but when I have to log out every 10 minutes because I freeze, I lose out on good trades, or I can't find my friends.... it makes me really mad. Typically in a one-two hour play session, I log out every 10-15 minutes. It gets a bit old. My poor DD ends up in tears over this every day and we have both cut down the amount we play due these problems.

And if you add in the WKN prizes, that's a whole other story. Most of the contests come up as invalid campaigns and we have missed out on several prizes. Which now means we will have to trade to get these items, when we should've been able to click them.

I don't want to leave webkinz, but it gets so frustrating to have to constantly log in and out and deal with all the problems. I use 4 browsers to play (FF for trading, Chrome for WKN, Opera for Spree and other games and IE when all else fails.) Cookies and cache are cleaned everyday and still problems occur. I have called and emailed Webkinz and still it seems as though they are not doing anything to fix these problems. There are people all over begging them to stop all promos and new pets, etc until their problems are fixed, but they go on ignored. It's just sad that a company is letting customers walk away instead of doing simple things to fix problems.

It's just frustrating.
You know, some of these problems could just be your computer. I usually have no issues with trading or WKN, except sometimes the promotions on WKN don't work.
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2012, 02:21 PM   #16
!

meeshelyse is a forum hero
meeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by dragonkid07
You know, some of these problems could just be your computer. I usually have no issues with trading or WKN, except sometimes the promotions on WKN don't work.
Exactly what I was thinking! (at least about logging out, WKN is WKN lol) That was basically my WW experience on my last, 7 yr old laptop (though not thaaat extreme, I wasn't logging out that often!). With my new one I never need to log out due to freezing or what-not, it definitely seems more like a computer issue going on
meeshelyse is offline Female
Old 03-11-2012, 02:23 PM   #17
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

That is very sad! But don't worry, because I am not quitting no matter what.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 03-11-2012, 05:45 PM   #18
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

I could never leave Webkinz World. I'm actually kinda sad about how much I love it. I'm not too proud of the fact that WW and WI are my life - but it is a pretty fun life
Personally, I get upset when people complain about glitches. They are just glitches - every browser game has them. I also get upset when people say they dislike the Ganz eStore and Deluxe Membership and talk about how it should be free or be able to get it with KinzCash.
R3dRulez is offline Female
Old 03-11-2012, 05:55 PM   #19

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

I don't want to give up webkinz! they are so cute and fluffy! <3 i don't understand why people will go out and say that then threaten the company, who's most likely trying their hardest and up to their throats with glitches. Nice thread!
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 03-11-2012, 05:59 PM   #20
ow, I ♥ being
Gifted

Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party
Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party

I would never leave webkinz. I have a love for stuffed animals, and they are my favorite brand. Don't worry. I'm here Those glitches don't stop me!
Suzuki108 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
think outside the [box]