Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 12:17 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

Default Unanswered: Make account expired!!

it said my grace days are 14 . what are grace days!?!?!?! and do you think I should adpot my pet now or in november because that's when it the POTM help me!!!!!!!!!! I can't make up my MIND!!!???
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2008, 12:19 PM   #2

248keri is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Make account expired!!

grace days are "bonus" days. if your 14 days are from today, you'll be okay to adopt the POTM in a few days and still keep your account.
248keri is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 12:20 PM   #3
jenna522

mxmom8887 is on a distinguished road

I don't know what grace days are but its only 5 days until November, so I would wait. You will be within the 14 days.
mxmom8887 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 12:20 PM   #4

webkinzarelife has a spectacular aura about

I think grace days are 3 extra days that are added to the date something is due/up (please correct me if that is not what grace days are)
I would wait until November so that you can get the POTM extras and plus, that is less then 14 days away!
webkinzarelife is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 12:20 PM   #5
Gift Guru

angelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledge

hi i would wait and adopt it on nov 1 if the notice was from today they give 14days from the time the notice is sent
angel

Last edited by angelofmine; 10-26-2008 at 12:53 PM..
Old 10-26-2008, 12:20 PM   #6
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

Grace days means extra days for you to do something in where they will let you keep your account. After them, your account will be closed and you will lose everything you have collected online. If they just gave you that warning today, you can wait for November 1 to adopt your hippo (I guess it's the hippo, right?). If they gave it to you earlier than today, you will need to figure out if November 1 fits with your 14 days. If not adopt now. If yes, adopt immediately on November 1. Hope this helps.
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 12:21 PM   #7

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

It's only 6 days to November, which is within the 14 days, if you got that message today. If you want to wait for POTM, check your calendar to make sure you are within that time frame.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 12:22 PM   #8
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

as long as you adopt you POTM and it is within 14 days of the expiration date, you will be fine. If it is going to be longer than the 14 days, I would suggest getting a W-cares lil'kinz or a regular lil'kinz to keep the account open.

good luck!
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 12:22 PM   #9
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

Grace days are part of the extra 30 days they give you in webkinz world after your account expires. I suggest if you really want to get playing on webkinz again then adopt your pet if you don't and would rather wait a few days and then adopting then that would work too. Because November is coming way before 14 days is over.
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 12:24 PM   #10
WhiteTerrierFan

Grace Days mean that you have 14 days do to something. Adopt your pet November 1st, because it's before 14 days.
Closed