Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2007, 12:28 PM   #21
Joanne951, Joanne952
Gift Guru

Joanne951 is just really niceJoanne951 is just really nice

Default Re: Major Problem with New Adoption/Kinztime

View Post Originally Posted by lillycat
I called Friday. I'm still waiting for my call back.

But I have noticed a few interesting details of this problem. I can *never* do my Wheel of Wow. It always says I've already had my spin for the day. It lets me do my Wishing Well more often than once per day. And I can *never* search for gems at Arte's.

I've been doing the wishing well as often as I can, buying stuff, and then sending to my kids' other accounts.

Still, I hope they call and get this straightened out. If not, I guess I'll turn this account into gardening. But at this rate, I'm not sure if it will work either!
I have the same issues on my new account as well......and now it won't let me do the WOY either as it states that I have already had my spin today!! Guess I won't be able to do it for the POTM owners either.......I just left a message for Ganz. Hopefully they straighten things out. I held off on calling thinking that maybe they would have had enough calls about this that they would have solved the problem for everyone on their end, but I guess not.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2007, 12:37 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

lillycat is on a distinguished road

How did you get the email with a number on it? I didn't get anything like that. I just got a standard letter directing me to the "adoption" portion of the webkinz guide.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:00 PM   #23
Lil Kinz
Debbie13766 is an unknown quantity at this point

Same problem here with daughter's account, she can't do any of her wheel's or gem hunts. I emailed waiting for a relpy.
Old 11-06-2007, 03:28 PM   #24
Gift Guru
KortnyStar is on a distinguished road

Hey everone just call Ganz & tell them the time zone problem & u can't do wheel of wow + gem hunt. They told me today they will reset my acct by tomorrow morning & I can use the same secret code for the new acct!! I have to pick Western Time Zone & there won't be anymore problems w/ whweel of wow & gem hunt!! Good luck to you all!! Call the 905 area code # -- they are aware of this glitch!!!
Old 11-06-2007, 03:31 PM   #25
aberx3qt
Gift Guru

aberx3qt has a spectacular aura aboutaberx3qt has a spectacular aura about

I think asking ganz to fix would be a good idea
Old 11-06-2007, 04:24 PM   #26
Webkinz :)

lillycat is on a distinguished road

How are you guys getting in touch with ganz? I can't get anything but a machine and it asks me to not leave more than one message...which I left last week. No call back as of yet.
Old 11-06-2007, 04:28 PM   #27
Gifted

catskinz is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Cosmic1
From what I hear they are actually completely re-setting accounts as of now, not fixing it per se.. just un-registering you and letting you re-register after 24 hours to get the time right. People are reporting that they lose any additional items that are in their accounts from this, so I've sent everything out. I just got my email from ganz with a customer service number (which I guess means you get to talk to a person!!!) I'll let you all know when they fix it:-)
I have the same problem -- my time shows five (5) hours later than actual KT and I can't do any of the daily/hourly activities either. I sent an e-mail to Ganz support last week, but haven't heard back yet.

Would you explain what you mean by losing "additional items". Do you mean anything in the dock?

Thanks,
Closed