Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2007, 08:28 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

lillycat is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Major Problem with New Adoption/Kinztime

Well I've not heard anything back from numerous written requests. And today we just logged in and of course, it's Saturday at 0:22 KT. That's what my clock said! And we did the wishing well, no problem. Then went to do the Wheel of Wow and it said you've already had my spins for the day, even though we haven't logged in since yesterday afternoon. GRRRR!!!! I consider this more than a glitch. I consider this a problem that makes causes the whole program to suffer. I hope this is fixed soon.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2007, 02:38 PM   #12
janna is an unknown quantity at this point

I am having problems like that too, lillycat. I am trying to do the hourly activity for this hour, and it says I have already done it. I just now logged on! It also won't let me do the gem hunt - says I've already done it for the day. Same with the Wheel of Wow. This is really annoying.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:36 PM   #13
Marilyn is a
Gift Guru

zingergirl77 has a spectacular aura aboutzingergirl77 has a spectacular aura about

Ok, this happened to my best friend and her German Shepherd about a week ago. What she did was, call 1-866-web-kinz (or 1-866-932-5469) They fixed it within 2 days! Hope it helps!
zingergirl77 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2007, 03:39 PM   #14
janna is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the customer support phone numbers. I was able to get through to tech support this afternoon and the tech admitted there were problems with time zones they hope to clear up. He offered to reset my account during maintenance tonight. I'll lose everything I've done so far, including the charm I had added, but at least I'll be able to reregister my same pet tomorrow and PICK THE RIGHT KINZTIME!!
Old 11-02-2007, 10:09 PM   #15

Thanks Janna. I called but it was after hours. I left a message and my information and they said they would get back to me. Hopefully I can reset too. I didn't put a charm on so I won't be out much at this point. I have been so frustrated by it that we haven't gotten on that account much.
Old 11-03-2007, 06:00 PM   #16
chandra1220

chandra1220 is on a distinguished road

I have the same problem with my new account. I picked USA Eastern Time Zone because I live in Eastern Time Zone but my time on the account was atleast a day ahead. Well, I didn't call them I just wrote an email. I don't feel like it is my job to have to send all the stuff on that account to my main account for their glitch. Well anyways, I haven't heard back from them. Although when I got home a few minutes ago I logged into the crazy account expecting to be able to do Sunday mornings 9am KT daily activity. Instead the time was changed to 10:54pm KT on Saturday! It has gone back alot but not exactly the right time. Atleast it is on the same day! Also before they "fixed" it, I was able to garden every hour! I just got the account Thursday and I have already harvested TWO donuts and all of my strawberries! That was the only good perk of the glitch! I am still not able to search for gems or spin the wheel of wow but I did get to do the wishing well and care award again. My point is hopefully in time it will all work itself out.
Old 11-03-2007, 06:40 PM   #17
Hotwheelsnj
Gifted

Babylove is on a distinguished road

ok everyone.. I am going to give you two phone numbers for ganz.

1-866-932 5469...you will get a recording telling you to leave email... do not do that.. press ZERO and leave a message.. they will return your call.

When they called me back.. I got this number on my caller ID - 1 905- 851-6661

I just called it to make sure it connects somewhere, and it does.

I also had a problem with kinztime, and they said the tech people were working to fix it, but this was over a week ago.

I promise, if you leave a message, they will call you back.

Lori
Old 11-05-2007, 11:02 PM   #18

I called Friday. I'm still waiting for my call back.

But I have noticed a few interesting details of this problem. I can *never* do my Wheel of Wow. It always says I've already had my spin for the day. It lets me do my Wishing Well more often than once per day. And I can *never* search for gems at Arte's.

I've been doing the wishing well as often as I can, buying stuff, and then sending to my kids' other accounts.

Still, I hope they call and get this straightened out. If not, I guess I'll turn this account into gardening. But at this rate, I'm not sure if it will work either!
Old 11-05-2007, 11:06 PM   #19
By night i'm a

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

i think you sould call ganz.
Old 11-05-2007, 11:21 PM   #20

I did...got the machine...am waiting for a call back. I hope they'll reset the account. How long do call backs usually take?
Closed