Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2007, 10:39 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

lillycat is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Major Problem with New Adoption/Kinztime

I see that many people are having trouble with Kinztime, but I haven't seen anyone with a problem like mine. I adopted a new pet rabbit for my daughter last night. We created her a new account. It says "USA" on the page we printed out so I know I didn't make a mistake on selecting the country, but from the very beginning, it had her a day ahead. Last night it said it was November 1 and sometime in the middle of the day. I had hoped it was a glitch that would right itself. So I signed in today and it said NOVEMBER 2 at somewhere around 2 am. This was November 1 at 10:30 am. So as it is, my daughter is never going to be able to do the Today's Activities because they are going to be at weird times. I am very upset by this and want this fixed! How on earth can I do that?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2007, 04:16 PM   #2
janna is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Major Problem with New Adoption/Kinztime

I have a problem with the new KinzTime as well. I opened a new account for my son today, picked USA and "Central KinzTime", thinking this was normal KinzTime. WRONG! My KinzTime is 4 hours ahead of regular KinzTime. Now my son is going to miss out on most of the hourly activities. I'm so upset I made such a mistake. Although Webkinz says you can never change your time zone, I hope they will reconsider and allow us to change this.
Old 11-01-2007, 04:49 PM   #3
Chellebfff

I am really annoyed by this problem to i really want it to be fixed but sorry i donnot have a solution for you i wish i could but i can't i want to do the dailey events lately there has been some preety awsome daily events but i can't to that sorry to me and all the other webkinz users out there add me and my sisters webkinz accounts please

Chellebff and Ambercurly
Old 11-01-2007, 04:54 PM   #4
not Tina55 in WW
Gift Guru
tina55 has a spectacular aura about

Lillycat, I have another friend with the exact same problem as you have. I believe it is Ganz error and they should be able and willing to fix it.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:31 PM   #5

Red face Re: Major Problem with New Adoption/Kinztime

View Post Originally Posted by janna
I have a problem with the new KinzTime as well. I opened a new account for my son today, picked USA and "Central KinzTime", thinking this was normal KinzTime. WRONG! My KinzTime is 4 hours ahead of regular KinzTime. Now my son is going to miss out on most of the hourly activities. I'm so upset I made such a mistake. Although Webkinz says you can never change your time zone, I hope they will reconsider and allow us to change this.
We are all having a similar problem. When you create a new account, you have to pick a country. (USA). Then you pick a time zone. If you don't pick one purposely, the one that is defaulted in is Western KinzTime (GMT -4). Greenwich Mean Time -4 is the same as Eastern Standard Time, or the KinzTime we're used to. If you pick Central KinzTime (GMT), your clock will be 4 hours ahead of the KinzTIme we're used to. If you pick Eastern KinzTime (GMT +10), you will be 14 hours ahead of the KinzTime we're used to. Those of you that are showing a day ahead probably picked Eastern KinzTime. I should have looked all of this up BEFORE I picked a time. Now I know, but I'm stuck with the wrong time forever now!!
Old 11-01-2007, 07:52 PM   #6

How am I supposed to know what GMT plus 10 means? That makes me mad! If they made it more user friendly this wouldn't have happened. Will Webkinz reset your account? I wrote them a mail and asked them to, but I haven't heard back from them. This kind of thing should be FIXABLE as it is obviously an easy mistake to make. I will not be buying any more of these things if this error can't be fixed.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:00 PM   #7

Please let me know if you hear back from them. I want mine fixed too, but I haven't emailed them. Not sure how.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:45 PM   #8

I emailed support@webkinz.com. Haven't heard back. I also sent a message on the webkinz site through the "contact us" page. I'll let you know what I find out, if anything.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:02 PM   #9
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Hi guys~ Im soo sorry to hear about what seems like a fairly new glitch..geez, how annoying!! Well those of you who are 18 and over..you can contact them at 1-866-web-kinz as well and keep them aware of these issues.

I hope they resolve for you soon!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 11-02-2007, 02:15 AM   #10
Gifted

Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!

The toll free number (1-866-WEB-KINZ = 1-866-932-5469) just puts you into an automated system that basically tells you to email them. After you email (and get past the first form response), they will reply with a code number. You need to enter that code, leave a message, and they will call you back (1-3 days).

There have been 2 direct line numbers posted here on the forums in the past
1-905-851-6661
1-905-WEB- KINZ
press 0 to get to the operator

I have not used these direct line numbers, but others here have claimed some success with them.
Wizard is offline Female
Closed