Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 11:00 PM   #1
SSA AARON HOTCHNER R
Banned
webkinzpatrol has a spectacular aura about

Default Answered: major help needed.

ok guys. i am new and so far, i'm struggling majorly and need major help. all of my threads have been closed. and almost all of my best forms have been DELETED. my webkinz safety patrol thread was deleted because not allowed. my mean german shepard thread was deleted because not appropiate for or webkinz. which i was just wanring everyone about. and my fourms have been closed without warning or requested. what am i doing wrong. how many times can this happen to have your account banned?
webkinzpatrol is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by COWS4YOU
When you ask a question and it is answered, the thread is closed. There is no point in having member after member saying the same thing to your questions.

As you know, when your thread is deleted, you receive a pm from admin and there is a reason attached to it as to why it was deleted. You can ask us (the staff) if you don't understand the reason that was given).

Multiple threads are on the same topic are usually closed so that everyone is on the same thread talking in one central location

Feel free to scan the section to see if there is a thread about it already.

Please remember that this is a family friendly forum and young members are on here so topics must be appropriate.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2010, 11:31 PM   #2

Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!

Default Re: major help needed.

Hi Webkinzpatrol. I recommend checking all the rules & guidelines of WI before posting, but I'll still help.

1. Was this reposted information (has WI all ready posted it on the front page or in the WIki)? Did someone else all ready make a thread like that?

2. Did it use inappropriate or derogatory language (a little too old for young kids or a little too hate filled)?

3. Was it in the wrong section? Most of the time they move them but sometimes they get deleted.

And getting banned doesn't depend on how many posts or threads get deleted, it depends if you do something REALLY REALLY bad. Nothing you did sounds nearly bad enough :-)
Toothache is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 11:41 PM   #3
SSA AARON HOTCHNER R
Banned
webkinzpatrol has a spectacular aura about

hi, thanks for posting. i don't believe it was posted. i made it up and its copyrighted. i would never in a millions years say bad language or stuff. it wasn't hate filled. it was definatly in the right section. again thanks
webkinzpatrol is offline Male
Old 03-25-2010, 11:52 PM   #4
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzpatrol
hi, thanks for posting. i don't believe it was posted. i made it up and its copyrighted. i would never in a millions years say bad language or stuff. it wasn't hate filled. it was definatly in the right section. again thanks
Its possible that there's already another thread that's very similar... They delete threads like that, then...
Old 03-26-2010, 05:28 AM   #5
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Perhaps you should take extra time before you post a thread. Ask youself what the purpose of it is. Take the Webkinz Patrol one. I don't know the details about it, but it sounds like people going around in the clubhouse and reporting others for bad behavior, maybe even letting the people of WI know. That would be the purpose. Ask yourself, "Does this sound like something that's allowed?" In this case, it probably wasn't, because it's not WI's job to act like the "police" for Webkinz. Reporting should be done when you feel someone's really done something wrong in WW, and it should be done independently. Also, people who work for Ganz DO browse WI (some may even be members here ), and there's a good chance they could see your thread. It could lead to trouble if they find out you have a group of people going around like that...little "patrol" groups like that can easily spiral into people reporting

Here's a BIG tip. Whenever your thread gets deleted, see which moderators/administrators are monitoring that section of the forum (you can see that by scrolling down and look for the names on the bottom right in red or blue), and send them a PM to ask why exactly your thread was deleted. This will let you know what you were doing wrong.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:27 AM   #6
Gifted

Julia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Before you post threads, make sure you check the WI rules once again. That way you can make sure you're threads will stay up as long as they can. When people don't post on them in a few weeks, they close. So maybe that's one of the problems.
Julia-Gulia is offline Female
Old 03-26-2010, 07:12 AM   #7
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

It might help to read through some of the threads in each section, just to get an idea of what that section is all about. Look at some of the threads that have a lot of posts. Those are 'successful' threads, and might be a good example. Try not to post random thoughts, or threads that might cause an argument. (Those get deleted) Try to avoid threads that are too similar to other threads. Duplicate threads get deleted. There have been other threads in the past about making 'police' groups in WW, and those get closed. It's not our job here at WI to do that. Read the Rules and FAQ at the top of the page, under the banner. That helps a lot. If you have more questions, you can ask in the 'Somebody Help' section, or I'd be happy to help you. Just click on my avatar and post on my profile. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it.
Desty is offline Female
Old 03-26-2010, 07:12 AM   #8
Call Me Sarah!

millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!

Make sure you read the rules. Could you just read them once more? That way you will know what is aloud in the forum and what isn't. Your threads were probably deleted because they were against the rules. Maybe you contained something that wasn't appropriate for WI. Maybe just ask if you can open it again without containing things that are/may be against the rules.
millie12378956 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2010, 07:26 AM   #9
Gift Guru

whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff
whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff

I would send the mod of that section a PM,
asking about it.
they'd probably know more than us. (:
whiteterrierlover43 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2010, 07:26 AM   #10
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I was reading through a couple of your threads that were closed, and it looks like they were closed because you had asked a question, and people had answered it. Once that runs its course, the thread is sort of 'done'. There would be no need to keep it open, because you got your answer.
Desty is offline Female
Closed