Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 06:16 AM   #11
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

Default Re: Maintenance server upgrade

I hope you are right and it's some treetop items. Then maybe my birds can sleep in a real bed, they just have hammocks right now.
acourt is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2009, 06:19 AM   #12
Webkinz :)
bigr88smom is on a distinguished road

i was thinking the same thing the other day. ganz needs to retire some of the exclusives and add new ones. i'm glad they started early on the maintenance so maybe we'll be able to get on sooner today. i still think about the last upgrade and the problems we had afterwards. i'm also waiting on treetop furniture. i have nothing in mine because i was waiting to see what they add. i need kinz cash to buy though. i'm almost broke. Quizzies here i come. lol
bigr88smom is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 06:24 AM   #13
Cattails5

cattails5 will become famous soon enough

Oh I hope it is the treetop stuff! I can't wait to put my parrot and my owl to bed in something better than hammocks! I'm with the op that said they hoped the beds were nests. Wouldn't that be cool?
cattails5 is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 06:51 AM   #14

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

thnks to all:::: who would like to see the tree top room items today and for the beds to be nests??? thanks for your response!
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 06:54 AM   #15
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

I got that message too.

I hope it's tree top items-my tree top room looks pretty silly at the moment, with a turkey in one corner and a mini Christmas tree in the other.
gReTa is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 06:56 AM   #16
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

i hope its back up soon
and treetop stuff is there

it would b nice to have beds to go in there pretty pretty pretty ones
i also think the pheonix bed should b re programmed to go into treetop rooms
cause it is a flying pet
would be nice
Old 03-18-2009, 06:56 AM   #17
askelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond repute

Treetop items would be TOPS for us since we have two birds in our family!
askelly is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 06:56 AM   #18

6nala is on a distinguished road

I hope they add some treetop room items also. But they may be programming the gerbil and the artic fox also.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:57 AM   #19
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I'm with everybody else. I hope it is the tt furniture. I think they might also be adding the zumwhere to the magical forest. I noticed when it was on the front page the other day, that it showed it to the left of the pachinko game. I checked mine after that, and it wouldn't go to the left, so I think they might also be adding that.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:01 AM   #20
dragoneyez85

dragoneyez85 is on a distinguished road

Hey, I just got on!!! No new tree top items, sorry guys. But you can now customize your own template on the "my page" section...FINALLY! YAY!
dragoneyez85 is offline Female
Closed