Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 10:56 AM   #1
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Default Unanswered: Maintenance leaves "Please Wait" plague in its wake

Mulitple accounts (all Asian, all Deluxe) experiencing serious difficulties:

1: logging in ("cannot connect to WW at this time..")
2: if login is eventually successful, attempts to visit all of the following have resulted in "Please Wait", then it stalls there (permanently) and a logout/refresh/login attempt must be repeated: daily kinzcare, get items from storage, arcade, curio shop, employment office, today's activities, kinzpost, (ie: anywhere!!!) this has occured over the past 5 hours since the maintenance and it has occurred on different computers with 4 different accounts.

result: no Deluxe family member can do anything on any of our accounts (and that after missing all of our hourlies and deluxe hourlies this afternoon due to the maintenance shut down.

help,
Bankskinz
Bankskinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2010, 11:34 AM   #2
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Maintenance leaves "Please Wait" plague in its wake

After seeing your glitch report, I tried to log onto my Asian accounts (one deluxe and on regular) and was successful in doing so. I have been able to do everything except go to the curio shop. That threw me into major 'please wait'. The deluxe account was a little slower than usual during log in. I do not post this to minimize your problem because obviously there is something wrong that has caused you five hours of pain. My hope is that more information can help narrow down what the problem is. In case it is useful, both of my Asian accounts are on server 14.
jms40 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2010, 11:39 AM   #3
Gifted

Kimber21 is a forum hero
Kimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum hero

Here is a Tweet from GANZ:

@webkinz: Asian Server is currently down. Problem on that server is affecting the Curio Shop on all servers. We have a team working on it now.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:56 AM   #4
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

I confirm that none of the four Asian Deluxe accounts can get into the Curio Shop at all.
One account was able to get into the Arcade.
A different account was able to do Daily Kinzcare.
A seperate account was able to go into "my room" briefly, but then locked up on "dress" toggle.

We actually live in Asia - so we only have asian accounts. My husband just opened a European account last week (Sick of missing all of the hourlies for maitenance shut downs - but its NOT Deluxe). I will go check it to see if it works.
Bet we're on a different server than you!

Thanks for the feedback,
Bankskinz
Old 04-14-2010, 12:01 PM   #5
Webkinz :)
BBMommy has disabled reputation

I'm on an American account and have had to log out 3 times already due to freezing up and "please wait...".
Old 04-14-2010, 12:01 PM   #6
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

European account checked for Curio Shop: able to log in and enter Curio Shop.

Bankskinz
Old 04-14-2010, 12:02 PM   #7
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

I am having "please wait" problems all morning with my Asian account. Glad to hear Ganz is on top of it.
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2010, 12:15 PM   #8
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

European (non-Deluxe) account functioning normally. Able to enter: Arcade, Daily Kinzcare, Curio Shop, Magical Forest & Employment Office.

Bankskinz
Old 04-14-2010, 12:16 PM   #9
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

I just saw Kimber21's post on a different thread and came here to share it but she beat me LOL! I hope the Asian server problem is fixed quickly and that that fixes the problem for all of you. Maintenance brings exciting things but it sure can bring a lot of grief.
jms40 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2010, 12:26 PM   #10
jms40
Gift Guru

I am now able to get into the Asian curio shop. Can you get onto your Asian account now? Maybe the server is fixed?
jms40 is offline Female
Closed