Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 07:38 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Re: Maintenance

I wish they would do this in the middle of the night. xD I wonder what they are doing.
Dudeness is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2010, 07:42 AM   #12
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

LOL, it would not matter what time they did maintenance, someone would be upset about it It is what it is.
That being said we are getting random reports of people getting in now. Some of you, refresh your login, servers open up one by one and some of you may get in to get that crucial first info
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 07:45 AM   #13
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Mine is still down, but as Dixie said they are now opening up Servers one by one.
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 07:45 AM   #14

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by cheekyluver
i'm missing all my parties
Well maybe you have missed them then again not always.

I have missed parties due to maintenance and then later the "Go to party" button shows up and if my attendees see the button we still have a party, it seems to be random though.

Sorry you parties are affected.

Enjoy the day!
mjsiowa is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 07:45 AM   #15
Zeb
ant a Platypus

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

I was able to get in about 10 minutes ago, but as I did my dailies, none of what I was winning was registering. Plus I got the "looks like you're new here" speech from Doug, LOL. Then it all locked up and I couldn't get back in again....
Zeb is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 07:54 AM   #16
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Angry Re: Maintenance

Still down 8:53AM (NY).
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 08:01 AM   #17

amrich is on a distinguished road

still down at 9:00
Old 07-07-2010, 08:01 AM   #18
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Yeah I can't get in either. I wonder if there's anything new maybe they will fix the parties.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 08:05 AM   #19
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I am IN!!
Old 07-07-2010, 08:08 AM   #20
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

New Furniture theme!
Click the image to open in full size.
Closed