Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 12:06 PM   #1
huhmoreplease
Webkinz :)

huhmoreplease will become famous soon enough

Question Unanswered: Mail Freezing Account?

I logged in today, to notice I had two pieces of mail. For some reason any time I try to open them it stays frozen on my screen. My webbies can still move around, but it is stuck there! Has anyone dealt with this before? I normally try and figure stuff out on my own, but I could use some advice. Thanks!
huhmoreplease is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2010, 02:05 PM   #2

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

Default Re: Mail Freezing Account?

I am having this same problem. I am theorizing that it may be an invitation to a party, but I can't be sure. The letter is from a friend on WW that I don't think is a member of WI. I have no way of letting them know that I cannot open the letters (both are from this person). We often exchange letters and small gifts so it may not be a party invite. I was just thinking that it might be because it is a new option and everyone is anxious to try it out!
hpquinlan is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 02:55 PM   #3
hockey=mylife(:

xorjdox is a glorious beacon of lightxorjdox is a glorious beacon of lightxorjdox is a glorious beacon of light

yup i am having the same problem!! it was a party invitation! I was using google chrome and it was NOT working! so i switched to firefox and that worked! try switching web browsers!!! hope this helps!
xorjdox is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 03:51 PM   #4

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

I will, thanks so much!

It worked for me in FireFox and (like you said and I suspected), they were both party invitations! Thanks xorjdox, rep for you!

Last edited by hpquinlan; 05-12-2010 at 03:51 PM..
hpquinlan is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 04:18 PM   #5
z473

z473 will become famous soon enough

this happened to me

xorj your advice help to open the mail
z473 is offline Male
Old 05-14-2010, 02:18 PM   #6
huhmoreplease

huhmoreplease will become famous soon enough

Sigh, it was a party invitation. I assume so, as it is gone now. Thank you so much everyone!
huhmoreplease is offline Female
Old 05-14-2010, 05:35 PM   #7
arrior Cats Vs.

Silverheart is a jewel in the roughSilverheart is a jewel in the rough

This did happen to me a week or so ago. This is what I did. I logged off, and went to my other computer which is much newer. I then, logged on, played a game, and was then able to open the mail. Hope this helped you out!

Silverheart

View Post Originally Posted by Silverheart
This did happen to me a week or so ago. This is what I did. I logged off, and went to my other computer which is much newer. I then, logged on, played a game, and was then able to open the mail. Hope this helped you out!

Silverheart
Oh, and just to let you know, it was the Safari Web Browser I went to. Before I was using Google Chrome. (It seems not to work a lot)
Silverheart is offline Female
Old 05-14-2010, 05:50 PM   #8
hockey=mylife(:

xorjdox is a glorious beacon of lightxorjdox is a glorious beacon of lightxorjdox is a glorious beacon of light

no problem everyone.
xorjdox is offline Female
Old 05-14-2010, 05:58 PM   #9
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you. I had 2 pieces of mail I was trying to figure out how to open. This helped!
MamaDragon3 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2010, 06:02 PM   #10

Girlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clown

The problem is,webkinz does NOT fully support google chrome. I was on the phone with a very nice rep today and they said Mozilla Firefox would work with this problem and it did. so Im now happy!
Girlicious is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mail glitch, mailbox