Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Mail Freezing Account? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/mail-freezing-account-623531/)

huhmoreplease05-12-2010 12:06 PM

Mail Freezing Account?

I logged in today, to notice I had two pieces of mail. For some reason any time I try to open them it stays frozen on my screen. :wallbash:My webbies can still move around, but it is stuck there! Has anyone dealt with this before? I normally try and figure stuff out on my own, but I could use some advice. Thanks!:bow:

hpquinlan05-12-2010 02:05 PM

Re: Mail Freezing Account?

I am having this same problem. I am theorizing that it may be an invitation to a party, but I can't be sure. The letter is from a friend on WW that I don't think is a member of WI. I have no way of letting them know that I cannot open the letters (both are from this person). We often exchange letters and small gifts so it may not be a party invite. I was just thinking that it might be because it is a new option and everyone is anxious to try it out!

xorjdox05-12-2010 02:55 PM

yup i am having the same problem!! it was a party invitation! I was using google chrome and it was NOT working! so i switched to firefox and that worked! try switching web browsers!!! hope this helps!

hpquinlan05-12-2010 03:51 PM

I will, thanks so much!

It worked for me in FireFox and (like you said and I suspected), they were both party invitations! Thanks xorjdox, rep for you!:)

z47305-12-2010 04:18 PM

this happened to me

xorj your advice help to open the mail

huhmoreplease05-14-2010 02:18 PM

Sigh, it was a party invitation. I assume so, as it is gone now. Thank you so much everyone!

Silverheart05-14-2010 05:35 PM

This did happen to me a week or so ago. This is what I did. I logged off, and went to my other computer which is much newer. I then, logged on, played a game, and was then able to open the mail. Hope this helped you out! :)

Silverheart

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverheart (Post 19409742)
This did happen to me a week or so ago. This is what I did. I logged off, and went to my other computer which is much newer. I then, logged on, played a game, and was then able to open the mail. Hope this helped you out! :)

Silverheart

Oh, and just to let you know, it was the Safari Web Browser I went to. Before I was using Google Chrome. (It seems not to work a lot)

xorjdox05-14-2010 05:50 PM

no problem everyone.

MamaDragon305-14-2010 05:58 PM

Thank you. I had 2 pieces of mail I was trying to figure out how to open. This helped!

Girlicious05-14-2010 06:02 PM

The problem is,webkinz does NOT fully support google chrome. I was on the phone with a very nice rep today and they said Mozilla Firefox would work with this problem and it did. so Im now happy!