Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2008, 10:01 AM   #1
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

Default Unanswered: Mail box limits?

Does anyone know the number of previously read letters/postcards and opened packages that can be kept in your mail box for viewing again?
Nickelcat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2008, 10:11 AM   #2
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Mail box limits?

I'm not really sure, but I have a good amount, I think my latest was early November late October
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 10:14 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

I am not sure if there is a limit. Right now I have a total of 489 packages. So if ther is a limit, my guess is that it is fairly high. However it in my acct. the packages only can been seen as far back as March 23. Anything before that I can not view. So I can't tell if the 489 are between last March and now or if it is a grand total and I can only view so far back as March.... Hope this helps.
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 11:17 AM   #4
legalcat

It used to delete them every 10 days or 14 days or so... but it stopped doing that back in March or so... which is actually a real pain if you get a lot of mail... I have over 2,000 mail in there so any time I have to open it I have a lot of error messages and lagging until it opens.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:18 PM   #5
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

Thanks, everyone, for the answers. As I only have about 67 in my mailbox, I guess I have a long time until I have to start worrying about it!
Nickelcat is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 08:45 AM   #6
Webkinz :)
lbj14 has disabled reputation

Right now I have, 361.
lbj14 is offline Male
Old 12-12-2008, 08:57 AM   #7
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I don't lnow there actually is a limit any more. (I thnink there used to be) I have whole bunch there in my mail box. I wish they would let us chose which ones to keep and delete, though. That would be really nice!
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 08:58 AM   #8
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Our messages are showing back to March 23rd... That was the day we joined, Easter... But I guess we have everything then! LOL
That is a LOT of mail...
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 09:13 AM   #9
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

I have like 98 and not having a problem!
lucky3900 is offline Female
Closed