Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2010, 09:28 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Ellen1968 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Mail!

I can not open mail or send any out. Anyone else having the same problem??Sending havs been a problem for months. But now for the last couple days I can not open any either.. HELP!!!!

Proud owner of 139 webkinz on 1 account and 5 on another account
Ellen1968 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2010, 09:36 AM   #2
Love my girlsā™„

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Mail!

Hello! Try the browser Mozilla Firefox, it seems to have fixed many mail problems in the past months! Good luck.
BallerinasMom is offline Female
Old 11-20-2010, 09:36 AM   #3

satherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of art
satherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of art

I am having the same problem. First I was not able to send packages but now I cannot send mail either. It is hit or miss on reading mail; sometimes I can and sometimes I have to exit out and log back in and try again!!!!
Old 11-20-2010, 09:37 AM   #4
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

It's been happening to tons of people :| Stinks, huh?

Do you use IE as a browser? If so, download Mozilla Firefox. It won't cause any viruses, and you can send your mail on that browser! I'm pretty sure that's the only way to fix this.
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 11-20-2010, 09:44 PM   #5

Ellen1968 will become famous soon enough

Ok Thank you all!!!
Ellen1968 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2010, 07:09 PM   #6

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Same thing has been happening to me- on this computer. On my other computer, it works fine. But the weird thing is; they both use IE, yet it only works on the s l o w computer.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2010, 07:34 PM   #7
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

I am not having any mailing trouble. Sorry that I cannot help you!
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2010, 11:26 AM   #8
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

for the longest time yes,.cannot send any mail! So I found a solution and I am not sure why it works. I have to log ons for my computer set up,.one for us adults,.and one for my kids. I have to log onto the kids and I can send mail no problem. Why?? I have no idea!! Now I have the a problem with opening my mail. (just started last week) I get please wait til it times out. Then if I click on the mail,.it does absolutely nothing, I have to log off and on again,.then of course it goes back to please wait. And you have to be careful because if it is a party invite or response it takes it as a decline for some reason. So far the only way I know to boost the mail to open is to send myself a gift. So weird and terribly frustrating!! and even when I get it to open,.if I have a bunch of mail,.sometimes I can only open half of it! Makes no sense whatsoever!
Old 11-22-2010, 11:53 AM   #9

figsk8 is just really nicefigsk8 is just really nice

Yeah, I cannot receive or send anything either. Click the image to open in full size.It's not only your account!
figsk8 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2010, 12:02 PM   #10
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Try Firefox. That sometimes helps, that's what Ganz said when I called them. Sometimes I have trouble opening mail but Firefox helps...
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
megan wuz here