Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2008, 10:47 AM   #1
^Look up!^
Webkinz :)

366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold

Question Unanswered: Magical Forrest HELP

Hi members!!

I always see people getting alll this fun stuff from the woodland wonders. For me, I usually get sap glop, or a seed. Is there some secret you use?

p.s. I do have a figure, so Im not thinking of something else.

Last edited by 366100068; 11-30-2008 at 10:54 AM.. Reason: new name
366100068 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2008, 10:49 AM   #2
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Default Re: Magical Forrest HELP

Same here...
Some of the stuff you're thinking of is probably from fairy falls,
you need a charm to enter that part. The woodland wonders forest you can randomly get stuff
if you're lucky..no secret
Old 11-30-2008, 10:51 AM   #3
ceedar11
Gifted

Cheekie Cat is a name known to allCheekie Cat is a name known to allCheekie Cat is a name known to all

I think you have to have a certain number of charms in your collection to be able to hunt for a crystal. Thats for charm Forest. I'm not certain about the figurines part....
Cheekie Cat is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 10:54 AM   #4
dhmjohnson
Gift Guru

dhmjohnson is a name known to alldhmjohnson is a name known to alldhmjohnson is a name known to all

I usually get glop and seeds. I have received 2 good items, though. (shoes & tree). I was told the more figurines you have on your account, the better your chances are at getting good prizes. I guess we just have to be patient. Good luck to you.
dhmjohnson is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 10:55 AM   #5
^Look up!^

366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold

I might get a new figure....
366100068 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 11:03 AM   #6

webkinzarelife has a spectacular aura about

Here is a photo from the magical forest that explains how many figurines you need to be able to search for each level of prizes. Good luck in the forest! (I too have been getting sap glop after sap glop! )
Attached Images
File Type: jpgmagicalforest.jpg (105.1 KB, 17 views)
webkinzarelife is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 11:05 AM   #7
Gifted

GramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to behold

I have 33 figurines, that puts me at level eight and the best thing I have gotten is a $100 pair of KinzStyle 3-D glasses. I think it is more luck than anything.
GramEDebE is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 12:47 PM   #8
i love

webkinzfreak011 has disabled reputation

There is not really anything that you can do, I have been getting some online figurines lately, but it is all luck! i hope you finally find something good! I have close to 30 seeds.

---------- webkinzfreak011 added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

well from that picture, i don't have 30 figures, but i got a rare key.

Last edited by webkinzfreak011; 11-30-2008 at 12:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzfreak011 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 02:55 PM   #9
hy not smile!?!

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

Where can you find out which items come with your figures? I want to start collecting them, but want to know what comes with each one.
poguee_smiles is offline Female
Closed