Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2008, 04:05 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Magical Charm Forest Game

Now it down again
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2008, 04:06 PM   #22
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

As soon as I went to the Charm forest, I found a new blue area in the middle of the left side of the screen. As you mouse over it, stars shoot from it, it looks like a fairy with a star background. Both my accounts are american. When I clicked on the fairy she walked me through the directions. I found a "star" on each account. More in a minute....kiddo has a need. BRB
Old 07-10-2008, 04:08 PM   #23
sassmasterabbey
Gift Guru

richeyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clown

everytime I click on something in there this is what I get:
Attached Images
File Type: bmpgrr.bmp (469.6 KB, 2 views)
richeyrox12 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 04:12 PM   #24
4u2nvme2
Gifted

4u2nvme2 will become famous soon enough

Did this just start today? I can't inlarge any of the thumb shot some of you have left.
4u2nvme2 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 04:14 PM   #25
5 kids=hard to be a
Gift Guru

missi is a glorious beacon of lightmissi is a glorious beacon of lightmissi is a glorious beacon of light

I played and won this:

http://i36.tinypic.com/14smlxs.jpg

http://i35.tinypic.com/2gt3kv5.jpg

Last edited by missi; 07-10-2008 at 04:17 PM.. Reason: add pic
missi is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 04:19 PM   #26
sassmasterabbey
Gift Guru

richeyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clown

Click the image to open in full size.
is that better?
richeyrox12 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 04:20 PM   #27
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

Click the image to open in full size.

Lets see if this works....if not I will keep modifing till I get it to work

Geez....I got the picture of the storage thing on my computer now I can't get it to load on here. How do I put a picture of something on my hard drive here??

Last edited by PinkSlicky; 07-10-2008 at 04:23 PM..
Old 07-10-2008, 04:21 PM   #28

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by missi
ROFL Is pic #35 tidy whities?
Old 07-10-2008, 04:22 PM   #29
HOTROD01089

hotrod010174 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-10-2008, 04:25 PM   #30
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

Do i have to have a photobucket account or something? It keeps asking for the url and of course my hard drive does not have a URL.

Back to what I can tell you. Just like the gem hunt you can keep or sell your stars that you find. She offered me something, a puck she called it, worth 68 on one account and 45 on the other--these are the prices she quoted me. There is a storage device for the stars you find. It is a rotating wheel sorta that hold 7 stars for each of the three categories.

Once you fill up all 7 places on one category, you win something special she said in the intro.

Oh, and it is front page news when you log in is how I found it.

Last edited by PinkSlicky; 07-10-2008 at 04:32 PM..
Closed