Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 09:18 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
kbnkc is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Magic Mire Sap Glop

at first i got clothes then just candy or glop. can you kep getting clothes example: if you get the skirt one day can you get the skirt again? i have only gotton one piece of clothes, but no duplicates.

sap glop should at least be like gunk. feed it to the pets... yuck but better than nothing
kbnkc is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2009, 03:37 AM   #22
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

I think you can get clothes again, the bramble circlet at least. I got that twice. I also heard of someone with a glitch that had 4 skirts already. Good luck.
Shandree is offline Female
Old 07-17-2009, 03:43 AM   #23
BKWFL

Einstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by annabell247
Just wondering if anyone else has bought the new charms from the e-store to get in to the Magic Mire? I have gotten nothing but sap gop everytime I play, and so does my friend.Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem?
I absolutely do have the same problem in my asian account. I only bought one charm so far and nothing but sap glob.

It is a liitle frustrating.

In my other account I bought all 8 charms to fully unlock, I found 4 charms so far.

But I think also with only one charm you should be able to find something else but sap glob...
Einstein jr. is offline Female
Old 07-17-2009, 03:54 AM   #24

bigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to all

I have gotten two head pieces three of the skirts and one skirt, also some recipe food and candy, I haven't had any sap glop yet, and three charms.
bigfireball is offline Female
Old 07-17-2009, 11:22 AM   #25
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Nope, no glitch! There must be less Magic Mire prizes then. Does your pet like sap glop? that's a good use for it!
000000005 is offline Male
Old 07-17-2009, 12:46 PM   #26
ebaday

I have found a skirt and then sap glop for three days. I am fustrated as well. I want cool items.

View Post Originally Posted by 000000005
Nope, no glitch! There must be less Magic Mire prizes then. Does your pet like sap glop? that's a good use for it!
LOL sadly it doesn't go to your dock. It just poofs away...........xD
Old 07-17-2009, 02:40 PM   #27
hy, hello there!
Gift Guru

HORCRACES is an unparalleled talent
HORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talent

Don't worry! It happens to the best of us at times, don't lose hope though! I get sap glob half the time to! But I have also gotten candies, a circlet, 2 skirts, and a top so don't give up just yet! Keep trying, you'll get something good soon!

-Horc
HORCRACES is offline Female
Old 07-17-2009, 02:48 PM   #28
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

I have gotten sap glop but have also gotten some candy and clothing- I have one account with all 8 charms and other accounts with only 1 charm and it seems the odds of getting sap glop are the same for all the accounts- hopefully you will get something other than sap glop soon- good luck--
elefancy is offline Female
Old 07-17-2009, 11:03 PM   #29
Gifted

luigi'smom is just really niceluigi'smom is just really nice

We seem to get sap glop more when we click on the first few fairies we see. Often when we scroll over some, we get the better stuff.
luigi'smom is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 04:37 PM   #30

Aiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond repute

I just bought more charm today new at estore. first 8 charms I get crown, skirt, and shirt then only sap. I hoping that with other charm I get more things. I have 45 min to wait for search again. Want me tell you if I get something???

Update

Man! even with new charms I get sap!!! I frustrate. I have all charm for mire they sell and I get sap! not right!

Last edited by Aiorna; 07-18-2009 at 05:26 PM..
Aiorna is offline Female
Closed