Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Magic Mire Glitch? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/magic-mire-glitch-545273/)

iheartwebkinz0108-16-2009 05:01 PM

Magic Mire Glitch?

Help! Everytime i get done doing magic mire, i get logged out, every single time, i dont know if its a glitch or what it is, if any of you are having the same problem, please tell me, i need to know if its a glitch or not! its been happening for the past week or two

Tula08-16-2009 05:23 PM

Re: Magic Mire Glitch?

I do the magic mire twice a day and never have this issue. I would call Ganz.

tinybluesmiley08-16-2009 05:27 PM

This happened to me a few times. And it also happens when I exit the magic mire. Weird huh? I hope Ganz fixes this soon. :)

Wuzzle08-16-2009 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iheartwebkinz01 (Post 16033956)
Help! Everytime i get done doing magic mire, i get logged out, every single time, i dont know if its a glitch or what it is, if any of you are having the same problem, please tell me, i need to know if its a glitch or not! its been happening for the past week or two

On my 21 charm account no glitch, on a one charm account (the alyssa fairy charm) no glitch, on my third one charm account (rabbit charm) I have this same thing happening. I just make sure I do everything I want to do first, then go to magic mire or else I have to log back in to finish up... Maybe we should call Ganz?

blueajah08-16-2009 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iheartwebkinz01 (Post 16033956)

This is happening on 1 of my 4 accounts. When I talked to Customer Service she said tech. support was aware of the problem. The 1 account i am having problems with is my extra, so I am only logging in to do the magic mire. So when it logs me out it is not a problem. :)

littlex3red08-16-2009 05:56 PM

this has not happened to me. what charm do you have on the account

marnabear08-16-2009 05:59 PM

Please call Ganz about this. It has been happening to me for some time on just one account. I called them and they need to know that it is not just me so that maybe it will be put on the list to be fixed. I am getting so tired of this happening. I usually do things in the same order on my accounts and keep forgetting to do the mire last on that one account. And I have just one charm on this account and two of the others where I do not have this problem so it has nothing to do with my computer or the charms I have.

Electrabuzz108-16-2009 06:10 PM

I have the same issue on one out of my four accounts. I just make sure the Magic Mire is the last step of my dailies.

I hope they fix it soon!

iheartwebkinz0108-16-2009 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlex3red (Post 16034827)
this has not happened to me. what charm do you have on the account

on, magic mire, none except the beagle charm i used to unlock it, on fairy falls, 4 out of 5 of the 1st row, with the sun moon comet, all that

Webberlily08-16-2009 09:57 PM

Yes it's happening to me too, when I'm done the Magic Mire I get logged out. :(