Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 08:44 AM   #1
Bubblegumbandit99
Lil Kinz

BubblegumBandit is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Magic Carpet is stuck in room

Some how my magic carpet is stuck right in the door way of my garden. When I click edit it won't pick up the carpet and I can't get my pet to get on it.

I've tried customer service, they did not have the question I needed to ask and GANZ hasn't emailed me back when I asked how to contact them.

Someone help please.
BubblegumBandit is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2008, 09:19 AM   #2
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Magic Carpet is stuck in room

Hello. This a guide for stuck items... I hope it works for you . Good luck with that carpet.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...m-t380551.html
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 09:53 AM   #3
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Unfortuately, a stuck vehicle needs the assistance of Ganz. If you hit the customer service button below the purple log in button on ww, then you'll see the "stuck item" report--select that, & that is how you contact Ganz. I thank you, cocogirl, for linking the how to unstick a stuck item thread, but that refers to what to do when there's an item stuck on a table or a pedestal.

Good luck, Bubblegumbandit. I've heard that Ganz has been reasonalby responsive when fixing a stuck vehicle.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 09:55 AM   #4
Toph is a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by momwhoplays
Unfortuately, a stuck vehicle needs the assistance of Ganz. If you hit the customer service button below the purple log in button on ww, then you'll see the "stuck item" report--select that, & that is how you contact Ganz. I thank you, cocogirl, for linking the how to unstick a stuck item thread, but that refers to what to do when there's an item stuck on a table or a pedestal.

Good luck, Bubblegumbandit. I've heard that Ganz has been reasonalby responsive when fixing a stuck vehicle.
Oh... whoops! Its your area of expertiese . Well, it seems that you have to call GANZ... they stopped accepting emails.
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 10:00 AM   #5
Bubblegumbandit99
Lil Kinz

BubblegumBandit is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by momwhoplays

Thank you so much!

---------- BubblegumBandit added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by cocogirl211
Hello. This a guide for stuck items... I hope it works for you . Good luck with that carpet.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...m-t380551.html

Thank you so much. I like twilight too

Last edited by BubblegumBandit; 10-10-2008 at 10:00 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
BubblegumBandit is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 10:50 AM   #6
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by cocogirl211
Oh... whoops! Its your area of expertiese . Well, it seems that you have to call GANZ... they stopped accepting emails.
Ganz has stopped accepting DIRECT emails. You can still use the Customer Support generated emails.

---------- msclockart added 16 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

I remembered that someone had posted a way that might work for you to get it unstuck yourself. I searched and found this advice, orginally posted by fluffrnuttr:

Quote:
Hi,

It takes a few days for ganz to unlock it for you.

I can tell you how to unlock it.

To keep it from getting stuck again, NEVER ever leave to go else where in webkinz (if you can help it---it does lock up from time to time and disconnects) while your pet is on a vehicle---such as to do a job, the curio shop, or charm forest or news paper.

To get the vehicle unlocked, you have to get your pet to WALK in the door it is STUCK in.

You can try to walk the pet OUT that door and walk him back in it.

IT may not work.

OR, walk him in the room like he came in that doorway it got stuck in.

GO ELSEWHERE (do not put the pet in any furniture or vehicle). Go to another page on webkinz---this time, like the newspaper, curio, employment.

GO BACK to that room.

The pet should ride into the room on the vehicle.

This should work, let me know if it doesnt.

On the webkinz "my vehicle is stuck form" they usually tell you to not bother telling them for 24-48 hours as they have a system that fixes it automatically every night. and to just wait it out and see if that works it out first.

But, since I know how much vehicles are (especially if you do not have to pay for fuel in them.....) hope this works.

Fluffrnuttr

Last edited by msclockart; 10-10-2008 at 11:07 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
msclockart is offline Male
Old 10-10-2008, 10:57 AM   #7
ants chocolate!
Webkinz :)

jellybean678 will become famous soon enough

Hello BubblegumBandit. I have had the same problem many times. When I first got my 1st webkinz, I started decorating immediately, and my lamp moved to the doorway and it wouldn't move! Just this week, I got it to move! (I've been a user for over a year now), but, I am not very sure HOW i did it.
Good luck!
jellybean678 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 11:01 AM   #8
raymao and elizco
Gifted

ILuvGoober has a spectacular aura about

Sometimes when something of mine sticks, I notice that instead of the square below what I am trying to move getting highlighted in red, a different square somewhere else gets highlighted. So, what sometimes (but not always) works is I click in the OTHER square, even tho it is empty, and a lot of times the program somehow things the item IS there. So then I move it and its fine. Good Luck
ILuvGoober is offline Female
Closed