Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 08:15 PM   #1
I ♥ Ice Fawns :)
Webkinz :)

wyn2005 is just really nicewyn2005 is just really nice

Question Unanswered: The Luck Dragon

Hey there guys!
I have been waiting, (and waiting and waiting and waiting) for the Luck Dragon to come out.
(Shown Below)
Do you guys know when it comes out? It was supposed to come out sometime this month but... I haven't seen it

Thanks!

Click the image to open in full size.
wyn2005 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2010, 08:26 PM   #2
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Default Re: The Luck Dragon

Well, I think that since it is still the first day of June there is still some time it has before it comes out, especially since it's Estore. Sometimes the Estore Pets are released mid-month.
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 08:28 PM   #3
hat's up Buttercup?

Syd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant future

The luck dragon should be out around the middle of June if not earlier.
Give it a week or two. You're not the only one who is excited!
Syd! is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 08:31 PM   #4
Wytchy is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by kittyhub54
Well, I think that since it is still the first day of June there is still some time it has before it comes out, especially since it's Estore. Sometimes the Estore Pets are released mid-month.
Honestly, I don't mean to sound accusatory. But I'm beginning to wonder whether or not
WI got it right when they announced a "Luck Dragon". WHEN WI first announced the "Luck Dragon" it was claimed that this estore pet was scheduled for release in MAY.

In was NOT released in May. I even called the Ganz Estore and inquired about the Luck Dragon and was told no one there at the Ganz Estore had any clue about what was posted here on WI.

I hope the estore Rep was misinformed since both of my daughters want this pet.
Wytchy is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 08:55 PM   #5
I ♥ Ice Fawns :)

wyn2005 is just really nicewyn2005 is just really nice

OK thanks guys!
I have all of the dragons and when a new one comes out I HAVE to get it!
wyn2005 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 09:23 PM   #6
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by Wytchy
Honestly, I don't mean to sound accusatory. But I'm beginning to wonder whether or not
WI got it right when they announced a "Luck Dragon". WHEN WI first announced the "Luck Dragon" it was claimed that this estore pet was scheduled for release in MAY.

In was NOT released in May. I even called the Ganz Estore and inquired about the Luck Dragon and was told no one there at the Ganz Estore had any clue about what was posted here on WI.

I hope the estore Rep was misinformed since both of my daughters want this pet.
I don't think WI would make a mistake like that- I've played here for a year and always their information is as accurate, up-to-date, and correct as possible.
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 10:00 PM   #7
Did you know? I'm a

soccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura aboutsoccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura about

I would say give it about mid-month before you start worrying about it. It is eStore pet so it may take awile.
soccerstar1231 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 10:10 PM   #8

websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!

I really wish that one wouldn't have been an estore pet because that would have made an AMAZING plush.
websy is offline Male
Old 06-02-2010, 03:30 PM   #9
One odd

Sawarow is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure but look on the bright side, Ganz did Tweet that the Sparkling Pegasus was the only prize pet for this year!
Sawarow is offline Male
Old 06-02-2010, 03:41 PM   #10
uvs her modeling

envisiondance has a spectacular aura about

Just because it is June already, doesn't mean that it has to come out the very first day of the month. Not to sound accusing of you or anything, but just give it some time. I also want it really bad, so you're not alone. Just wait about a week or two, and it'll be out really soon. Good luck!
envisiondance is offline Female
Closed