Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2010, 09:49 PM   #1
Gifted

yipee is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Answered: Love Spaniel

Hi all. My daughter just adopted a Love Spaniel tonight, but now she cannot log in to Webkinz. She gets the message that "We cannot connect to Webkinz at this time. Try logging in again later for more fun and games. You will now be logged out". I wouldn't worry, except the rest of us can log on just fine. Anyone else had this problem? Is it because the Love Spaniel is new?

Thanks!
Best Answer - Posted by FIA
The Love Spaniel is not scheduled for official release until next week. The store you bought the pet at violated its agreement with Ganz by selling it early.

Other members who have attempted to adopt Love Spaniels are being told by Ganz that they will be able to access their accounts on the 8th, when the pet is programmed in the system.

If your daughter wants access to her account before that, she'll have to contact Ganz and ask them to remove the pet from her account, so she can re-adopt it after the programming has been added.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2010, 12:20 AM   #2
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Love Spaniel

View Post Originally Posted by yipee
Hi all. My daughter just adopted a Love Spaniel tonight, but now she cannot log in to Webkinz. She gets the message that "We cannot connect to Webkinz at this time. Try logging in again later for more fun and games. You will now be logged out". I wouldn't worry, except the rest of us can log on just fine. Anyone else had this problem? Is it because the Love Spaniel is new?

Thanks!

I don't think it is because of the Love Spaniel. I log into 11 accounts multiple times in the day. I get that message about 20% of the time (usually when I am trying to log into more than 1 account at a time). I just keep trying and eventually I am able to log in. It could be that the Webkinz server is slow at times (or the computer is slow or has other programs running at the same time). If she is using a different computer than you are, then perhaps you can have her log in using your computer and see if that helps (or you could try logging into her account during low-traffic WW hours--really early in the morning or really late at night). Also, see how many it
ems she has in her dock. If she has thousands of items in her dock, then next time she is able to log in, have her put some of the items in storage rooms; that might help. I hope she can log in really soon.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-06-2010, 10:24 AM   #3
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: Love Spaniel

The Love Spaniel is not scheduled for official release until next week. The store you bought the pet at violated its agreement with Ganz by selling it early.

Other members who have attempted to adopt Love Spaniels are being told by Ganz that they will be able to access their accounts on the 8th, when the pet is programmed in the system.

If your daughter wants access to her account before that, she'll have to contact Ganz and ask them to remove the pet from her account, so she can re-adopt it after the programming has been added.
FIA is offline Female
Closed