Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 12:42 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

mckj1294 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Lots of Questions...

I have soo many questions rolling around in my head right now, and i was wondering if any of you could help me.

1.) With the Webkinz signature pets, do you also get an online version of the pet?

2.) What are the WI bucks for?

3.) What exactly is the Webkinz Caring Gardens? They aren't a part of the Webkinz Signature are they?

Thank you so much for your help everyone. You can either PM me or post on this thread with your answers.

THANKS!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2009, 12:49 PM   #2
JMCJ

JMCJ has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Lots of Questions...

1. Yes, you do get an online version of the pet, I think. It probably has a tag, just like a webkinz.
2.I have no idea.
3. Webkinz caring gardens is a place in the magical forest where you plant saplings. If you plant a certain number of seeds, you get an enchanted tree exclusive item. There's a book that can help you understand! No, webkinz caring gardens is not part of webkinz signature. I'm sure that others know more information than me, but I hoped this information helped!
JMCJ is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 12:56 PM   #3
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

1.) I would think so...
2.) It is unsure right now, but I do know that pretty soon we can subscribe to Wi with WI bucks
3.) I'm not exactly sure what the Caring Valley is right now, and I don't want to give you any wrong information. I don't think they are part of Webkinz Signature

~puppies
puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 01:24 PM   #4
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

I'd be happy to help with your questions!

1) I'm pretty sure you would!
2) Well, we're not sure right now, but in the near future they should be useful for 'buying' things, and giving out to people, kind of like reputation.
3) Sorry, I'm not sure!

♥Lissy
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 01:48 PM   #5
Gifted

webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mckj1294
1.) With the Webkinz signature pets, do you also get an online version of the pet? Yes!

2.) What are the WI bucks for? You're going to be able to buy special things with it in the future

3.) What exactly is the Webkinz Caring Gardens? They aren't a part of the Webkinz Signature are they? No, you'll be able to unlock it with Caring Valley pets coming in April
Hope this helps!
webkinz901 is offline Male
Old 03-21-2009, 03:00 PM   #6
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

For number 2;

You will be able to buy things in the future, enter raffles, and much more.
pounder is offline Male
Old 03-21-2009, 03:57 PM   #7
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Hello! Nice to meet you!
1) Nobody's sure for now, but I believe that you do get you still get an online pet. As it gets closer to the arrival of these new pets, we well gradually find out a little more information about them.

2) WI bucks are what you earn (or lose) when you do an action on the site. You can gain them by making nonfluff posts, by earning rep, or sometimes even get some given to you from another member. You lose them by giving them to another member, and a percentage of how much a transaction you make is. Currently you can't buy anything with them, but you may be able to in the near future!

3)It's actually called the Caring Valley. If you buy a special large webkinz panda (or others there may be eventually) you will have access to this portion of the charm forest. You can grow one tree for every Caring Valley pet you buy, and then by planting them in a certain spot, you designate which charity the money goes to. As time goes on, you can watch your tree grow.
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 05:07 PM   #8
Peace <3 Summer

sarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond repute

idk sorry!!!!!
sarah21 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 06:48 PM   #9
Gift Guru

wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum
wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum

Signature and Caring Valley seem to be two separate things- coming out around the same time...
Old 03-21-2009, 07:37 PM   #10
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

You can transfer your WI bucks into savings and earn interest. Let me find a good thread.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ey-how-479553/

Mom of IttyGirl2
Closed