Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 11:34 PM   #1
~ Dotty ~
Webkinz :)

Dotty is on a distinguished road

Arrow Unanswered: Lots of Jumble Berrys, no prizes, little food...

I have been feeding JumbleBerrys Sugarberrys pickleberrys and moonberrys for MONTHS... I have only gotten like two muffins, and two pies but thats the extent of anything. I have recieved no prizes Is Ganz not giving anything now????
Dotty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2010, 11:41 PM   #2
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

Default Re: Lots of Jumble Berrys, no prizes, little food...

View Post Originally Posted by Dotty
I have been feeding JumbleBerrys Sugarberrys pickleberrys and moonberrys for MONTHS... I have only gotten like two muffins, and two pies but thats the extent of anything. I have recieved no prizes Is Ganz not giving anything now????
I think getting actual prizes by feeding your pet the berries is extremely rare. I have gotten some prizes (a couple chefs hats, a couple scarecrows), but have had much better luck saving them up! Not sure if this helps or not, but mostly all I get is some food when I feed the berries to my pets.

Either way, it might be worth calling Ganz to see what they have to say about it.
yazkitty is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 11:49 PM   #3

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

I think after the first month they reprogrammed it to give out less prizes for feeding to encourage people to save, it's a good lesson for kids to wait and get a sure thing rather than gamble I think. It was better to feed in the beginning because you filled your pet, got foods and a good chance at prizes. I've saved for the most part and my sugarberries and jumbleberries are almost full for the second time, my pickleberries are low because I just opened them and my moonberries are about 1/2 full. I do all my sisters accounts for them since I don't have an account. My little sisters don't understand it, they just roll randomly and score less than 12 points, it drives me crazy after I try so hard to do it everyday, but it is their accounts so I keep my mouth shut (lol).
gigglemeg is offline Female
Old 04-23-2010, 12:08 AM   #4

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

When JB game was first made available, I was getting non-food prizes about every 2 days for feeding on average 5 berries to each pet in 15 accounts. A few weeks into the game, I was still feeding my regular amount of berries and still getting non-food prizes, only it had dwindled to about once a week. Now ... as of about 3weeks ago, I have not received a single non-food prize and the best (and I use the word "best" loosely) food prize I've received is a slice of JB or SB pie. I feed PB and MB every day to my pets and haven't yielded so much as a glass of Pickleberry or Moonberry Juice, never mind an actual prize. At this point, I'd be thrilled if I got a tray of Sugarberry Muffins !!
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 04-23-2010, 12:54 AM   #5
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I actually think more people have decided to save the berries to get a guaranteed prize. Therefore less people are feeding the berries so fewer prizes are given out.

I noticed this about a month or so ago and decided to quit feeding mine the berries.
I'm sure the prizes are given out after a certain amount of berries are fed......the less people feeding them......the fewer the prizes..........but they are being still given out.

Good luck to you
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2010, 01:56 AM   #6
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I play this game on 7 accounts (2 are mine, the rest I babysit) and since I am the only one that pays JB, I am keeping track of all 7 accounts. At first, I was solely feeding berries on 2 accounts and saving on all the rest. While I have been playing 3-5 days per week, I still have a long way to go to save enough Moonberries and I have only gotten close to filling a Pickleberries Jar on one account. After a while, I stopped feeing MB and PB on those first 2 accounts.

So far, I have received 4 prizes from feeding hundreds of all 4 kinds of berries. (won JB and PB prizes on one account and SB and JB prizes on other) and traded 4 full jars for SB and JB prizes on 2 more accounts.

All I can say is keep feeding, you'll get something soon. You may want to save like 10 or more berres and feed one of your webbies all at once, just make sure your pet is really hungry. If you have multiple accounts, start saving on one of your accounts...you'll fill up jars faster than you think.

Good luc either way.

Last edited by TexasAnne; 04-23-2010 at 02:15 AM..
TexasAnne is offline Female
Closed