Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 02:17 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Default Answered: Lots of Deluxe Prizes????

I logged into my account, and I had 18 messages. I clicked on them, and they were all a letter from Ganz saying I won either kinzcash or a food item. I recall another post like this, and it was something to do with the deluxe prize machine.

Do you think this is a glitch, or I actually won? I just don't want them to think I sed cheat codes or something. Screenshots.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
Best Answer - Posted by Desty
I understand and appreciate what Lolith says. I really do. I just think if Ganz actually punishes anyone for accepting any of the 'good' glitches, while they expect us to accept the bad glitches for many months at a time,...it's just tough for me to say to pick up the phone and inform them to remove those prizes. *sigh* I guess that if it happens again, it would probably be best to tell them. (even though it's SO frustrating that they give top priority to fixing the beneficial glitches and not the ones that cost us)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 02:42 PM   #2
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Lots of Deluxe Prizes????

Holy cow! I always wondered where those prizes went...and now I know! LOL
If I were you, I would just accept your good fortune. You did nothing to exploit a glitch. You just opened your mail.
Desty is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 02:52 PM   #3
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

That is awesome! I recall not to long ago, though, that something similar happened to someone. I learned then that Ganz might consider accepting so many rewards as an abuse of a glitch. I really do recommend your calling Ganz and telling them what happened. This way you are protecting yourself (who knows, maybe they will let you keep the stuff!) and doing the honorable thing!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 04:16 PM   #4
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I understand and appreciate what Lolith says. I really do. I just think if Ganz actually punishes anyone for accepting any of the 'good' glitches, while they expect us to accept the bad glitches for many months at a time,...it's just tough for me to say to pick up the phone and inform them to remove those prizes. *sigh* I guess that if it happens again, it would probably be best to tell them. (even though it's SO frustrating that they give top priority to fixing the beneficial glitches and not the ones that cost us)
Desty is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 04:57 PM   #5
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Holy cow! I always wondered where those prizes went...and now I know! LOL
If I were you, I would just accept your good fortune. You did nothing to exploit a glitch. You just opened your mail.
This is very true.

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
This is also true, but I like the other one better. Just kidding. I might, just so the account is protected. Thanks for everything!
Closed