Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2008, 02:45 PM   #1
ow I Love Being
Gifted

LinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Unanswered: Lost snowman!

I bought the snowman today and logged him in. I got the gifts that comes with him. The problem is when I log in and try to go to his room to find him it won't load the room. I haven't even seen him yet. I have switched pets and went on a tour of all the rooms in my house to try and find the snowman, but that won't help. It will let my other pet into all the rooms except for this one garden. I'm guessing that's where the snowman is hiding is in the garden. When I use the map to try and jump to the garden it will just get stuck loading forever. I have tried logging out/in about 15 times and it still wont work. Now i'm afraid that if I can't get into my garden all the crops will die. And the snowman's health is going down because I can't get to him. Is there anything at all I can do?

Thank you
LinLin is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2008, 02:59 PM   #2
Save Our Planet!
Webkinz :)

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Lost snowman!

Maybe you should contact Ganz...

That sounds like a problem, I'm not sure how to answer that but by telling you to call Ganz...

Good luck! And i hope you find your Frosty Friend!
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 11-28-2008, 03:18 PM   #3
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

Hi, have you tried clearing your cache and histories? Sometimes that helps when I have a glitch like that.

You didn't mention if you have gone to my pets and clicked on your snowman from there. One time when I had a stuck animal that is how I got him back even though the room he was in was stuck for a while longer before Ganz got the room fixed for me.

I hope you get to your snowman soon.

Last edited by Momzkinza; 11-28-2008 at 03:20 PM.. Reason: font
Momzkinza is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 03:24 PM   #4
The Cullens love my

Popprincess816 is a name known to allPopprincess816 is a name known to allPopprincess816 is a name known to all

You should wait about a day, then if nothing is better tomorrow, you should contact Ganz. I really hope you get your snowman back!
Best Wishes,
PopPrincess816 and her webkinz
Popprincess816 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 03:28 PM   #5
YAY! i'm a
Gift Trainee
becksterrr_xo is on a distinguished road

i suggest you do what the last two posts said.
if it doesn't work, call ganz asap
becksterrr_xo is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 03:29 PM   #6

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by LinLin
I bought the snowman today and logged him in. I got the gifts that comes with him. The problem is when I log in and try to go to his room to find him it won't load the room. I haven't even seen him yet. I have switched pets and went on a tour of all the rooms in my house to try and find the snowman, but that won't help. It will let my other pet into all the rooms except for this one garden. I'm guessing that's where the snowman is hiding is in the garden. When I use the map to try and jump to the garden it will just get stuck loading forever. I have tried logging out/in about 15 times and it still wont work. Now i'm afraid that if I can't get into my garden all the crops will die. And the snowman's health is going down because I can't get to him. Is there anything at all I can do?

Thank you
UG that same thing happened to me like 4 months ago! (but it happened with 2 pets in the same garden.)
I sympathize with you! I have no idea how we can get our webbies free. Please pm me when you find out!
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 03:32 PM   #7
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by LinLin

Thank you
The SAME thing happened to me whenever my son and i adopted the bw cheeky dog..... the room would start to load and then stop ... I filled out the Stuck Room form in Customer Service as well as the stuck pet form... It was fixed very quickly And mine too was a garden yard...
if you pack the yard completely full, then if the pet it placed in that room it has the chance to get stuck... I leave a path in the center of the yard and I have never had that happen again... And that seem to be the room they always place my webkinz, in one of the many gardens, LOL
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 03:38 PM   #8

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

yeah, I tried to fill out the form but it never worked! this little message in red said that I put in invalid information or something.
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 03:52 PM   #9
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

If you can get the form to work w/ your info, it will work... I ended up calling about this too just in case the forms weren't what I needed, but the forms worked and had me all fixed up before I even got a call back And whenever I did get the call, i told them that it was taken care of.. and it was recommended to me to keep 70-80 items in a room , and that included garden yards.. so making the path in the yards has prevented any more stick pets
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 03:54 PM   #10
frenchfries7

This is a pretty big problem. Your Webkinz is probably stuck somewhere. I suggest calling GANZ, or doing what all the other posts said.
Closed