Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 08:36 PM   #1
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: Lost Secret Code -- how do I get help?

Both of my daughters adopted their first webkinz about a year ago, and I knew nothing about WW at the time. Needless to say, I have no idea what happened to their secret codes from back then.

It wasn't really a problem before because when an item was stuck, all I needed was the username and password. Several weeks ago they changed and now require the secret code.

I emailed ganz from the email provided in the blue tag help area, and got an automated response requesting more info, but -- and here's the kicker -- you have to submit your response through their website link and in order to do that you need to have the secret code!!

The webkinz parents' help page just says too bad. But is there anything we can do. They each have 25 webkinz and 20+ rooms, but there are stuck items all over and I can't get any help or response without the secret code.

I'm sure others have had the same problem. What can I do? When I call, I get a busy signal. Has anyone gotten through? Is there a way out of this problem?

Please help!!
Shanti is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2008, 08:41 PM   #2

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Re: Lost Secret Code -- how do I get help?

You only need one secret code - do you have any at all?

If not, you're going to have to call ... or adopt a new one ... lol

I believe if you press 0 when you call it will direct you to voice mail.
good luck.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 08:42 PM   #3
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
You only need one secret code - do you have any at all?

If not, you're going to have to call ... or adopt a new one ... lol

I believe if you press 0 when you call it will direct you to voice mail.
good luck.
I have several pet adoption codes from each daughter. Will any pet code work for "the secret code"?

I appreciate your help so much -- rep point for the idea!
Shanti is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 08:44 PM   #4

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

View Post Originally Posted by Shanti
I have several pet adoption codes from each daughter. Will any pet code work for "the secret code"?

I appreciate your help so much -- rep point for the idea!
Yup, as long as it's associated with the account you are having problems on
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 08:45 PM   #5
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Oh thanks -- I will go and try that now. Thank you so very much!
Shanti is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 08:50 PM   #6
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

Also if they printed out the Webkinz person information sheet that you get when you first open an account, it has all of the origonal info first entered including Secret Code.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:50 PM   #7
Gifted

tpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of light

Yes I am pretty sure as long as there is one secret code you can do what you need to do. I have 8 accounts and 150 webkinz. I couldn't possibly remember which code went with which account. I just choose one I am sure of like a lilkinz Unicorn on account # 3 and I am set. I had to unstick something last week.

tpyo
tpyo is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 08:55 PM   #8
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by MaryEllenMc
Also if they printed out the Webkinz person information sheet that you get when you first open an account, it has all of the origonal info first entered including Secret Code.
thanks for the idea, this is what I am missing. Rep point for the help!

---------- Shanti added 2 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by tpyo
Yes I am pretty sure as long as there is one secret code you can do what you need to do. I have 8 accounts and 150 webkinz. I couldn't possibly remember which code went with which account. I just choose one I am sure of like a lilkinz Unicorn on account # 3 and I am set. I had to unstick something last week.

tpyo
I tried entering 3 different pet codes from my daughter's account, and I keep getting an error saying that this "information does not match our account information". It seems as if there is one secret code that you get when you start up that I am missing... I don't know why it works for others.

Rep point for your support and ideas -- thank you so very much!

Last edited by Shanti; 10-01-2008 at 08:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Shanti is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 12:21 AM   #9
Gift Guru

Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero
Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero

I had the same problem a few weeks ago. This might sound silly but I realized that I was putting in the birth date info wrong. I misread it and entered Month, Day, Year and I got that same message. It needs to be DAY, MONTH, YEAR. Once I did that it accepted it and ganz actually unstuck an item for me in the same day. Amazing!
Old 10-02-2008, 07:33 AM   #10
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Thank you for the idea -- I will try it when I get home tonight!

Rep point for the support and help!! Thanks so much!
Shanti is offline Female
Closed