Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2008, 01:12 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

doggykitty2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Lost items - HELP!!!

:basLEASE HELP!! My daughter just realized yesterday that her beloved glamboutique items are gone. Namely, the wallpaper and salon dryer chair! We have spent 2 days searching her pets rooms and these two items are definitely gone!! It is NOT possible for someone to have her password because we have not shared it with anyone!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2008, 03:45 PM   #2
izz10995

izz10995 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Lost items - HELP!!!

that happened to me with my newly purchased egyptian bed. did you "price" them. pricing is where you drag an item into the boxes of the selling catagory at the w shop.( maybe to see how much it will sell for), then click remove or drag it out of the box and x out. sometimes theres a glitch of some sort and the item just disapeared. thats what happened to me. i tried contacting GANZ about the bed aand left a message but no response but heres the # if u want to try:
1-886-932-5469
good luck!!!
Old 02-04-2008, 04:27 PM   #3

:bas: Hi,
Thank you for the phone number for Ganz! I will try it! Sorry about your egyptian bed - that's soooooooooo sad! I just bought one and it costs a lot of money! I feel soooooooooo bad for you! I hope you get it back! Bye!
Old 02-04-2008, 05:42 PM   #4
karebear36

im very sorry to here about this! i do not know how you lost them but i know how you can get them back! go to the ganz website to get there phone number and call them.. i lost my husky's bed and thats how i got it back!
Old 02-05-2008, 05:06 AM   #5

Julietkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

So did you try pricing the item at the W shop? If so that's the culprit for the disappearance right there.
Old 02-05-2008, 08:39 AM   #6

No, we never tried pricing those items. In fact, we never even knew that we could price items until now, so it definitely can't be that. i wonder if there are hackers out there that could be doing this kind of thing? or just a Ganz computer glitch?
Thanks for your advice, I will try to call or email Ganz today. This really stinks because now my daughter is afraid to buy anything special out of fear that it will disappear too! :bas:LaceyBubbaCookieBlake's favorites!!!!!
Old 02-05-2008, 09:12 AM   #7
beccanae
Gifted
beccanae is an unknown quantity at this point

My daughter lost her colliie's psi but pricing it. She never pushed the sell button because I was sitting beside her when she did it but it disappeared.
Closed