Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2008, 12:33 AM   #1
I have 3
Gift Guru

skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: LOST bowling alley - HELP!!

Was moving my newly purchased, very expensive bowling alley into my room when I was suddenly booted off of WW! Of course, just as I feared when I logged back in the bowling alley was neither in my dock or my room!

I tried calling Ganz immediately with no luck so I have sent them an email.

I'm so distraught - any suggestions or maybe just some virtual hugs to make me feel better?!

Thanks for letting me vent!

:rdr::chi::ccat::luvfrog::gr:
skysierra is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2008, 12:36 AM   #2
pupnsuds
Gift Guru

pupnsuds has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: LOST bowling alley - HELP!!

If you look down on the other posts in this area you will see that Im having a bad day also I wish you luck with the return of you're bowling alley. I lost cave bed and potm lagoon
Old 01-04-2008, 12:36 AM   #3
Ratqueen
Gifted

Ratqueen has a spectacular aura about

I feel your pain... I was just purchasing a new outdoor room for 1000 KC, and was logged off right after clicking the "Buy" button. As I feared, I was charged for the new room but I don't have any new room I'm really upset because I'm a brand new member and have very little KinzCash as it is.

I also sent an email to Ganz, but have little hope they'll do anything about it. I hope you get your bowling alley back.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:38 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

gigi is an unknown quantity at this point

omigosh...I am so, sooo sorry....this happened with my hot air balloon...when I put in in the w-shop to see what i could get for it if I sold it...it is somewhere in webkins heaven...with numerous other items...hope your bowling alley is resurrected soon...and shows up in your room....hugs.....
Old 01-04-2008, 12:44 AM   #5
Ratqueen
Gifted

Oh, by the way, this is not the first time I lost items in the past few days by being logged off unexpectedly. I wrote to Ganz about it and they replied that, according to their User Agreement, "Any lost or missing items resulting from a minor anomaly on the website will NOT be awarded." So I guess you have lost your bowling alley for good, and I've lost my outdoor room for good
Old 01-04-2008, 12:46 AM   #6
I have 3
Gift Guru

skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Ratqueen
Oh, by the way, this is not the first time I lost items in the past few days by being logged off unexpectedly. I wrote to Ganz about it and they replied that, according to their User Agreement, "Any lost or missing items resulting from a minor anomaly on the website will NOT be awarded." So I guess you have lost your bowling alley for good, and I've lost my outdoor room for good

ARRGGGHHHH!!!!!
Old 01-04-2008, 02:14 AM   #7
Webkinz :)
e5c4p3artist is an unknown quantity at this point

You have my sympathy. I have the same story as the Ratqueen. Except I don't learn my lessons very well. So after losing 1000kc getting logged out trying to buy a room, I immediately logged back on and did it again. Hmmmm....maybe third time's the charm. Who votes for me to try it again?
Old 01-04-2008, 02:36 AM   #8
Ratqueen
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by e5c4p3artist
Hmmmm....maybe third time's the charm. Who votes for me to try it again?
Haha! Well, if you dare, let me know the outcome!

How much is a Bowling Alley by the way? Isn't it 10,000 KC? Wow... I really hope Ganz give us something back, but I won't hold my breath.
Old 01-04-2008, 11:32 AM   #9
I have 3
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

Well, no news from GANZ this morning, but I don't expect to hear from them that soon, anyway. I'll keep you guys posted!
Old 01-04-2008, 11:40 AM   #10
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by e5c4p3artist
You have my sympathy. I have the same story as the Ratqueen. Except I don't learn my lessons very well. So after losing 1000kc getting logged out trying to buy a room, I immediately logged back on and did it again. Hmmmm....maybe third time's the charm. Who votes for me to try it again?
I would wait -- unless you have some extra spending money

It is always a shame -- The only thing that I have lost was one of my goober lab trophies and
a golf cart -- I was upset, but maybe they will finally get these things fixed.
Closed