Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 09:45 PM   #21
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Losing intrest in Webkinz! Help!!!

You're never too old to play webkinz, but I do agree it does get tiring at times. The same daily activities you do each day...ughh. If you really are not interested in it, that's okay. Probably might be better off without the addiction. If you do want to get back on maybe try redecorating your rooms and thinking of something creative to do with it. Attempting to get a trophy in one of the games always keeps me going. Right now I'm working on that new treasures of the crystal sea one. But if you are really bored of it, there's nothing wrong with quitting! Maybe you'll miss it a month later and you'll get back on it!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2008, 09:53 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

dstephenson22 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I have recently been very excited about the Clubhouse and the Trading Room. I've got some really good stuff. Maybe you could try Trading and that would get you excited again.
dstephenson22 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 09:55 PM   #23
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

Maybe you just need a break. I lost interest in webkinz for about a month a while ago and didn't even go one once. Then, i decided to come to this site and saw all the neat stuff webkinz added, so I logged on and was addicted again!
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 11-04-2008, 10:04 PM   #24

Wingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond repute

That happened to me a month ago... Then I found some new games that I liked and I couldn't stop playing
Wingless Dream is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 10:06 PM   #25
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Maybe you are moving on. It's fine, but don't push yourself to stay with webkinz, or to move on.
Ivie is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 10:08 PM   #26
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by kuwlkinz
Heyy everyone. I've started to realize that I don't use my Webkinz online account much anymore. I still love to dress up the stuffed animals in the clothes, but I'm losing intrest in the online game. Does anyone have any suggestions for stirring up the addiction again? =] I really want to love Webkinz again but maybe im getting too old for it? Help!!!

It makes me so sad when this happens lol.

WW is always adding new things (the rugs for example.. okay well no I don't expect you to be like phsyced over rugs.. WOOHOO rugs! lol.) But there has been a week or two when the news was slow, and there was just nothing interesting. I suggest that you take everything out of your WW house, and sell it all back to the wshop. (unless it's exclusive or CSO/rare of course, lol or tc prize, etc) then, redesign every room in your house! Or a cheaper thing to do is just take everything out of one room and refill it and rearrange but it takes the fun away of buying things, lol) Also, enter a WI contest that's linked to WW ( a wntm for example, it forces you to log in ww! lol) so that you kinda have to get on. Try playing a game you've never played before. If you can, adopt a new pet. I hope you regain interest!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 10:18 PM   #27
I love

IceBrownie is on a distinguished road

I started losing interest too! It made me sad! So....
Here are some ideas to get addicted again:
Take a break! anf then Get Back On
Play a new game
Create new rooms
Adopt a new webkinz
Redesign Old Rooms
Enters Contests
Take your webkinz to Kinzville Academy!

Hope this helps!
Old 11-04-2008, 10:44 PM   #28
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

Red face Re: Losing intrest in Webkinz! Help!!!

I, like several of the others, go through stages where I love it and can't get enough of Webkinz. ( Ieven do my kids accounts when they can't be bothered) While other times I can't be bothered.
Mater052403 made some good points earlier. I am also get somewhat disinterested in ,or rather, I should say, frustrated with Webkinz and their glitches.
If you just go on and do your dailys( not the hourlies) that might take 5 mins or so . Then you can check if any thing good might be coming up of interest to you like, Thanksgiving, Christmas etc. Also you could check what the rares may be for the day. When you catch the Webkinz fever again you will at least have some additional money in your account to do whatever catches you interest.
Good luck on whatever decision you make
Puppet is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 11:29 PM   #29
Gifted

WEBKINZ0415 is on a distinguished road

In my family everyone played on WW, even my dh. He did lose interest lately, but I think his interest will come back. I think you should take a little break and then try again. When you came back, try a makeover, that is always fun for me. And think, the holidays are coming up soon, aren't you a littel curius to see what Ganz does? I know I am, but it is my first, lol! Just find what you like and enjoy it, that is all I can hope for you.
WEBKINZ0415 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 11:36 PM   #30
gingerdorsey
gingerdorsey is on a distinguished road

I felt the same way last spring so I took the whole summer off. I just picked it up again about a month ago. So many things had changed that it has me hooked all over again.
I am going to check out your site though. What I really need to do is get up and exercise! Maybe later.
Closed

Tags
spore! §