Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 12:36 PM   #11
norih
Webkinz :)

norih defies all odds
norih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all odds

Default Re: Losing intrest in Webkinz! Help!!!

i don't think you can get to old for webkinz but with me it's the same problem. now my solution is i found this website which is for a little higher age group than webkinz but it's AWSOME!!!!! the age group is probabely like 8-16 there is no violence, you can chat freestyle, and it's cool!!!!! there is always a new thing to do!!!!! the website is

www.dizzywood.com

i love the website and i spend half and half with dizzywood and webkinz!!!!!

if youwant to be my friend, my webkinz & dizzywood username is norih no capital letters
norih is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2008, 03:46 PM   #12
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

Another way to get interested again is to open up an area that you didn't have before. For example, I didn't buy my kids the figurines (only the plushies) but with the new forest area, I decided to get them some, and now they have both a new toy and a new online area to explore.

Another thing is to play a game you hadn't before - I am now trying to get a go-go-googles trophy, and darn it! haven't succeeded yet.
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 05:45 PM   #13
:(
Gifted

speedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud of

May be your tired of your current pets! You should adopt a new one! You should also try setting a goal in Kinzcash for yourself! You should say, by the end of this week, I wanna earn 3000 kincash, then treat your pets or go on a W Shop shopping spree! Also, participate in the Hourly and Daily events in WW. Those are a lot of fun! Those all include Quick Draws, Gem Hunting, Free KC, Free Items, discounted items, Big Button of Kinzcash, and a free W Coupon! Those are all a ton of FUN! If these don't work for you, but you enjoy computer games, do what I do! I also have a Club Penguin account. You can play on that a little and then switch back to Webkinz, or you can do what I do REALLY which is go one them both eahc day so you can share their different specialties!

Click Here:
www.clubpenguin.com

I hope you come back to Webkinz World! Don't leave!
Speedie
speedieblonde is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 06:02 PM   #14
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

Can you be too old for Webkinz?
I hope not!

But, I do have to admit, I am not spending nearly as much time in WW as I used to.
Until they fix a few things, it is more frustrating than fun for us. The logouts, dropped games, dropped classes (which you get charged for, but "flunk"), even the charm forest not giving you the keys you find (we get bumped to another forest when we pick up a key!).... it all adds up.

Even the garden has been messed up - I gardened Wed A.M., was out of town Thursday, went back in Fri A.M. to find at least 1/2 of my garden "dead" and needing dug up. Um, two days kills it off? Come on now!!

I understand that it is a huge site, and that adding the foreign language options have caused problems, but really now - it might take more time, but think the things through already!

Testing and thinking would be primary requirements before rolling out new programming!
However, since Oct, it seems like thinking is optional for the programmers. If it comes down to banging my head on the wall in frustration, or not playing, I'll not play. So for now, it is just the basics for me....

But, as someone else mentioned, adopting a new pet could help to stir the love again too.
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 06:11 PM   #15
Mamajedia24

mamajedi is on a distinguished road

My kids have lost interest in WW too. My oldest just finds that the games don't interest her at the moment and she does not want to spend more money on this. The younger ones just have different interests and play occasionally. I'm the one who spends the most time in WW and I've lost interest lately as the glitches keep knocking me out of the games I like without awarding KC. I'm working on getting the Medieval and Ancient Civilizations themes, which motivates me to play for KC and keeps me checking things out daily. As a parent, I have to say that I'm glad to hear my kids (and others) like to do something besides WW all the time. Fresh air and activities are good things, and can even help you enjoy WW better when you come back to it.
mamajedi is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 06:47 PM   #16
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

I'm an adult, and I've lost interest from time to time, too, but I always come back. I've found that collecting the rare themes keeps me in the game, and I have to earn lots of Kinzcash to pay for them, so ... I'm still on quite a bit. My DS lost interest, too, and "retired" from Webkinz, so now his sister and I use his account as an extra.

You might want to just try something new, like making an underwater room, or trying a game you've never played before. Or start a new room for a collection of whatever strikes your fancy -- clocks or things that float or cars & other vehicles or rares. I've been inspired to redecorate from looking at all the fabulous houses on this site. How about making a series of public spaces? A diner, a cooking school, a library - anything.

if you still love it enough to play with the plushies, you'll be back. Take a little break and check it out again. Good luck!
Honeybear is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 06:52 PM   #17
SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!

Ive stopped playing webkinz but that doesnt mean you cant dress them up or get on WI!

Right now webkinz isnt my thing, it doest really interest me =(
I spen my time on WI in the open mike, haed to the pollz and a few other sections!
Old 11-04-2008, 07:56 PM   #18
kiddeokee is an unknown quantity at this point

i understand how you feel. I too get tired of WW. I enjoy it when I play on it, but do not go on every day anymore. I'm an adult and sometimes I get obsessed with other things. I just take a break when i want, and come back when I want. I enjoy collecting things in the trading rooms. I just drive myself crazy trying to garden because I can't let it go too long or the plants will all die.

Take a break if you want. You have a year to come back to it from your last purchase. Don't feel guilty for growing up and moving on to new obsessions.
Old 11-04-2008, 09:15 PM   #19
Autism Awareness

WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!

Webkinz is for anyone,old or young.The new stuff coming out SHOULD keep your addiction.
WWhimsyDragon is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 09:16 PM   #20
petlover0416

gymnasticsgirl416 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok its plain a simple.. you can NEVER get too old for webkinz. no matter what people say. I had the same thing happen. and I stopped goin on for about a mmonth. Then I decided to go on and my interest was back!!! Just try taking a little brake. BUt dont leave your webkinz alone too long! I hope your interest comes back!!!
Closed

Tags
spore! §