Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 11:55 AM   #1
carolynpuppy, add me
Gifted

kuwlkinz will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Losing intrest in Webkinz! Help!!!

Heyy everyone. I've started to realize that I don't use my Webkinz online account much anymore. I still love to dress up the stuffed animals in the clothes, but I'm losing intrest in the online game. Does anyone have any suggestions for stirring up the addiction again? =] I really want to love Webkinz again but maybe im getting too old for it? Help!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2008, 11:58 AM   #2
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: Losing intrest in Webkinz! Help!!!

I felt myself starting to lose interest in Webkinz, and I stopped going on for a while. I got back on one day, and started playing again, and I had found my interest in it again.

If maybe you try things, and it's just not there, you could consider having a give away on here, or donating your items/account to a friend who is still interested.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 11:58 AM   #3
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I don't ever think you could get too old for webkinz! Maybe if you just take a break from it and then go back everything will be fresh for you again!
Vickie is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 11:59 AM   #4
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible
Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible

That once happened to me too. And your not too old. I'm old and yet I'm addicted!

Here are some suggestions:

Adopt a New Webkinz
Read a Webkinz Story
Redecorate Your House or Make a New Room
Play Some Games in the Tournament Arena Like SuperModelz or Rock, Paper, Scissors
Hang Out in KinzChat PLUS For a While
Garden!
Do a Contest in the Stadium

Those are some cool things I like to do online!
Old 11-04-2008, 12:01 PM   #5
Rock Lee pwns
Webkinz :)

INDiGO SHOCK is on a distinguished road

webkinz has gotten boring for me too. I never play anymore. the only reason i play is to do Smoothie Moves, and even that has gotten boring. Let's face it, you CAN be too old for webkinz. Some grownups still like to play it and that's ok, but maybe its time to move on for now, and if you come back later, you may like it again.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:04 PM   #6
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Same here.
Before I joined WI I played Webkinz the 'right way'. No gardening for profit, no trading my items, and I always did my dailies and played the games. No multiple accounts and sending items back and forth to get Asian rares.
Then once I joined WI I wasn't interested in WW anymore.. now I come on here like atleast 4 hours a day. 8 hours when I don't have school. I'm addicted to THIS site now.

I think the reason why I've lost somuch interest is because Ganz is making the game TOO safe. Now we can't even type in our room names, we PICK a room name. The pet-naming system is so secure that I'm sure next month we'll PICK a name for our webkinz instead of typing one. My paernts constantly tell me that I should stop buying webkinz, because next month I'm not going to be interested in them anyways, but I'll NEVER be sick of this site. This site has probably kept me on webkinz anyways
Livi is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 12:07 PM   #7
oo Hoo..I'm
Gift Guru

Mater052403 is a name known to allMater052403 is a name known to allMater052403 is a name known to all

There is no such thing as too old for webkinz.... I'm an adult and like to play. I think many of us go through times that it seems we are losing interest... I'm having a little one myself right now. I haven't been able to do the things I enjoy doing due to glitches, etc and have therefore found myself on less and less. I have just found other things to do in the meantime. I started playing on other websites and it has actually made me appreciate WW a little more. However, I still will not be on much until they fix these glitches. So, to make a long story short, try doing some other things that you enjoy and come back later. You can just go on for a few minutes a day to do your dailies and make some KC or not even do that if you don't want to. I also find that when something big comes along (ie. Christmas) it helps to renew my interest and excitement.
Mater052403 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 12:08 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

Bubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud of

Same here! I seem way more interested in cell phones, and iPods, and friends than I do Webkinz. I still find time almost everyday though to call my aunt (a fellow Webkinz user, has an account on here too), and play on Webkinz with her. Try to play some different games, or stir up the way you play on Webkinz to re-gain your interest.
Bubblegum165 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 12:11 PM   #9
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

I know how you feel—I hate losing a beloved addiction.

Try to keep going on every day—splurge, and buy a few new Webbies. Obsess about Webkinz to some friends. Put up a bunch of pictures of it in your room. But if all else fails, then maybe it's just time to move on.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 12:21 PM   #10
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

Don't worry about it. Do whatever feels right for you. You might just need a break - no harm done.
smitchell is offline Female
Closed

Tags
spore! §